An Advanced Victorian Steampunk Roleplay discussion

Character Creation > Tara Divinima

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (last edited Jul 31, 2014 05:24PM) (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) First Name: Tara
Middle Name : None.
Last Name: Divinima

Alias: Tai the Musician

Class: Musician/Bard

Social Status: Lower Class

Birthdate: June 10

Ethnicity: European

Species: Faun

Personality: Tara is a very playful person. She does not often bring out her more serious side unless she needs to, and even then her anger is very short-lived. Her sense of humour may not be refined, but it's certainly enough to make someone laugh. She can be quiet or loud, depending on her mood and the setting, though she's mostly fairly chatty and bubbly. Underlying her bright demeanor is a fierce loyalty for all of those she calls friends.
Trait 1: Playful
Trait 2: Loyal
Trait 3: Easygoing
Trait 4: Humorous
Trait 5: Unrefined

Appearance: [image error]

Height: 4'10"
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair colour: Rose Pink
Skin colour:
Eyes: Dark Brown
Body type: Very thin and gangly.
Pitch of voice: High pitched, almost like a child's.

Weakness(es): Smoke, smog, anything too industrial, brute physical force.

Strength(s): Agility, wit, stealth.

Brief Biography/History: Tara was born in the forest to two fauns, Elice and Myanos. Though she greatly enjoyed forest life, she was always fascinated by human instruments. A family friend, Thynar, took her on as an apprentice and taught her how to make and repair instruments, and taught her all about music. She lived with Thynar until she decided to travel around the country as a seller of lyres, harps, and flutes. She had a very peaceful upbringing, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities, though she did visit the outskirts of London once.

Relatives: Elice (Mother) Myanos (Father)

Relationship Status:
Single

Biggest Fear: Fire

Weapon: A small iron dagger.

Fighting Skill(s): She's good at dodging and defense, but offense is beyond her

Enhancements: None.

Other: Because of her ancestry, Tara has the ability to do small magics. She does so through song, creating spells with lyrics and her favourite lyre

message 2: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments I believe you mean "faun" or a "satyr"?

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) Shoot. I knew something was off!

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) Thank you-it's been fixed.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 912 comments I don't really think the picture looks very fitting with the era, even with the species....
Maybe I could find you a couple?

message 6: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments The traits are supposed to go down underneath the personality as a list and you need to delete the words "(image please)" in bold. It looks kind of strange to include the instructions in the headings. Also there is this image thingy by your picture and your picture needs to go underneath the heading.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) I wanted her to be very humanized, and yes, unfortunately the clothing in the picture is off. I was thinking of maybe adding a picture of her day-to-day wear?

message 8: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh, The Supreme Overload (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) | 0 comments You ideally want something that looks steampunky. :D

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) Oh, goodness! More was wrong than I thought. I can fix some of the issues right now, but is it alright if some aren't fixed until tomorrow? I can only do so much using my phone.

message 10: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Could you do her day-to-day wear as a spoiler then? And please delete Middle Name. If there is none, then you don't need it included. If you don't want a ton of critique, perhaps look over the profiles for guidance (I suggest looking at Victoria Holmes' profile for the best example). Let me know if you have everything first and then I'll go over her profile for approval. :D

message 11: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 883 comments You just need to fix them before she's accepted.

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) Will do! Thank you for your guidance!

message 13: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Things can wait. :) Take your time and there's no pressure. It's just that things will be better if you clean up her profile.

message 15: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 883 comments HARU NO! Ohmyfreaking Shorty, Haru needs his nose back!

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 912 comments no nose for haru

message 17: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh, The Supreme Overload (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) | 0 comments Guys, don't spam her topic. You might overwhelm her.

message 18: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 883 comments Oh goodness, okay fiiiiiiiine. XD

message 19: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Hi, are you ready for a full critique. :D