Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > Lady Renegades: 1 Star

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) | 753 comments Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle, #3) by Rachel Hawkins

Lady Regenades, Rachel Hawkins

The last of the trilogy, "Rebel Belles" was a let down.... I suppose there was only one of two ways to end this, and Hawkins chose the one that would make readers the happiest.

Harper is the class president, cheerleader, prom queen, school paper editor, over achiever, & Paladin (one who protects the Oracle). Her best friend Bee is also a Paladin. Bee's boyfriend & Harper's ex is a Mage and Harper's missing Boyfriend, David is the Oracle turned rogue.

As David became more powerful, the adult super-powers fought over who would control him, they are all dead. David is on the run, the Oracle in him having visions that Harper will soon drive a sword through him, thus killing him.

With only 4 weeks before their senior year begins; Harper, Bee & Blythe (another Mage who once tried to kill Harper) have joined forces & given themselves 2 weeks to find & save David.

Honestly, there wasn't much to the story, 3 girls arguing through a Road Trip, fighting off other female Paladins trying to kill Harper...

This last book was seriously lacking.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments I will not read these, but will say that I love the trilogy title of "Rebel Belles"!

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) | 753 comments Nicole R wrote: "I will not read these, but will say that I love the trilogy title of "Rebel Belles"!"

The first one was pretty much ok.... but I think the author ran out of ideas as the trilogy progressed