Ultimate Alliance: Rebirth discussion

RP: New York Outdoors > Hôtel Plaza Athénée: Presidential Suite

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet made it as far as the couch before she collapsed into its softness. She groaned in pain as she removed her bodice. She then leaned back with a sigh as darkness took her.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments After sleeping in her clothes on the couch Bastet finally got up. She purposely ignored the main door of the suite. Which had several Shuriken stuck in it. She sighed as she entered the bath room to take a shower. As she came out of the bath room wrapped in her towel she heard a knock on the door. "Just a minute..." She said as she made her way to the door. "Who is it?" She said as she pulled one of the Shuriken from it. She expected was the Squire that had tried to see her last night.

(Sorry it took so long)

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Pizza?" She softly repeated as she pulled another Shuriken out of the door. She sighed knowing that it was possible that the squire was trying to make nice. Either way the results when she opened the door would be interesting. She stepped back slightly and opened the door still in wrapped in her towel. "Can I help you?" She said.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "My mom?" She asked confused then she looked at the chest. "Uh, come in." She said stepping away so he could enter the room. It didn't seem to faze her that she was just in a towel and there was a guy coming in her room.

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She shut the door with a sigh when he said Athena's name. As they left the door she suddenly threw one of the Shuriken back into the door. Then sighed once more. "She's not my mother....." She paused before speaking again. "My mother had been dead for years." She then threw the other Shuriken into the door with out looking. "She is the goddess of wisdom...... She seems to think she needs to encourage heroes to fight in some epic battle or something." Her eyes moved to the chest. "If she gave you that then the gods seem to think you are worth rewarding...."

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "I think you should keep it.." She said flashing him a smile. She then watched him as he opened it. "You've must have really impressed them." She chuckled and sighed. "Some of them are still learning how we pay for things now...." She watched him. "But this works also....."

message 7: by Priscilla (last edited Jun 12, 2018 09:08PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet slightly shrugged. "Not a lot... At first we thought it might be Stryker and his Daimons but I'm not sure it is...." She paused. "It has to be something bad for demons like Savitar and Noir to be in the same room.... Much less leave their islands..." Whatever it is we're in for something big...." She sighed. "It seems to be coming from below our feet."

message 8: by Priscilla (last edited Jun 12, 2018 09:18PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She took his hand into hers. "Bastet" She paused. "And no, not the goddess..." She smiled letting his hand go. "Welcome to the battle...." She paused again. "Uh, I guess I should get dress so we can make some type of plan..." She gave a mischievous smile then moved to a door. She opened it. "Make yourself at home.... There's coffee in the kitchenette.." She then stepped through the doorway, then shut the door.

message 9: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments After a few moments Bastet opened the door to the room she was in and stepped out. She smiled as she observed him from the doorway. Today she wore a scarlet silk peasant like short sleeve shirt under a black leather bodice with tight black leather pants and black boots. Her hair flowed freely over her shoulders and back. She continued to watch him.

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Yep.... and this is the best protection when fighting Daimons..." Bastet said softly as she left the doorway. "I think he'll find us before we find him..." She shrugged. "He can't find me at the moment." She smirked even though she wasn't sure why he couldn't. "I think we should see what we can find out able these earthquakes and other disasters that keep happening." She paused. "But first.... I need some coffee..."

message 11: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She'd moved into the kitchenette after filling a mug she took a sip. Then sighed. "Actually yea.... I know a good coffee shop..." She sat the mug down. "Their coffee is way better than this..." Bastet said hoping he had skipped the coffee. She then moved from the counter. "Do you mind if we walk?"

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "There's a good one just down the street." She said with a chuckle and just shook her head. "Just let me get my gear and we can go." She said moving out of the kitchenette. She moved around the room with a unnatural grace. Once she had all the gear she needed she was smiled. "Ready?" Bastet asked.

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments (I have to go for a bit but I will be back in a little while)