Cyborg Knights discussion

Ex-Heroes (Ex-Heroes, #1)
This topic is about Ex-Heroes
Book Club Monthly Selections > Discussion: July 2018 Sci-Fi Selection (Superheroes): Ex-Heroes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeanene, Organizer (new)

Jeanene (-mjb-) | 110 comments Mod
Our selection of the month is: Ex-Heroesadd book/title not cover by Peter Clines

Members are welcome to post comments and questions about the book prior to the meeting. However we request that you use Spoiler Tags to hide any significant spoilers from our fellow members who may not yet have finished reading the book (no matter how long ago we read it.)

Spoiler Tag Instructions:
1. Type “spoiler” inside a set of angle brackets: <spoiler> (this opens the tag.)
2. Type your spoiler: “The butler did it!”
3. Type “/spoiler” inside a set of angle brackets: </spoiler> (this closes the tag.)

example: <spoiler> The butler did it! </spoiler>
example in action: (view spoiler)

message 2: by Roxanna (new)

Roxanna | 12 comments Wavelength Brewing Company
1 hr ·

Hot, thirsty, and bored? We've got air conditioning, delicious craft beer, the Big Friendly Telescope, and Super Mario Kart action all happening tonight at Wavelength! We open at 4pm, the B.F.T. and Mario Kart at 8pm! Cheers!
#sdbeer #vistabeer #craftbeer #drinksd #science #astronomy #mariokart

Mike Hungerford | 17 comments Thursday evening, either Stephanie or Lindsay recommended a book/series by Mira Grant (Seanan McGuire) but after two half-liters of stout I can't remember the title(s). Demi's notes missed this, and none of the authors title trigger anything.

Help? :-)

Lindsay | 11 comments It was Stephanie, but I didn't write that one down either.

Mike Hungerford | 17 comments Thanks, Lindsay; I'll wait and see whether she comments. :-)

Stephanie (einahpets_reads) | 31 comments Mira Grant evangelist here!

I think the book (creepy mermaids?) I was recommending was 'Into the Drowning Deep'. it has a prequel novella, Rolling in the Deep.