1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > SarbixChris

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Sarbi | 3818 comments Mod
I`m okay with anything. Want it to be realisitc or not?

message 2: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

That sounds good, what do you have in mind?

message 3: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

I like the idea of the French revolution.

message 4: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Sounds good to me, so the brothers don`t now each other? Also should we make a carácter outline or go ahead?

message 5: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Katya walked through the streets trying not to notice their awful aspect. Her mind was full of worry she had to find a job a stable one that didn`t have her recieving half pay. After asking in about everyplace possible she encountered a wealthy household (one of the few around) who accepted her as a maid.

message 6: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Oh sorry I thought it was without the outline, give me a sec.

message 7: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Name: Katya D`Amico

Personality: Katya is very determined a rough life taught her that much. She is very cautious of strangers having had bad experiences in the past, she is not to be confused for a passive person just because of her station she is very decided.
History: Abandoned at birth she went through many orphanages, houses and eventually on the Street when she ran away. She had nothing and had to work in whatever job was posible no matter how hard, she found a respectable house to stay at but eventually was kicked out framed by the housekeeper.

message 8: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

You first.

message 9: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

(Oh sorry))

Katya walked through the gardens of versailles admiring the beautuful harmony of the place, she couldn`t believe she was here now. She walked towards the exit sent on an errand at the market, so distracted was she that she bumped into a stranger her purse falling to the ground.

message 10: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Gasping in shock Katya quickly bowed in curtsy. "I`m so sorry sir! I was not paying attention." She expected a scold maybe even outright screaming but nothing of that happened she saw her purse in his hand, she peered up at the stranger. He was smiling! "Thank you." She hesistantly reached for the bag.

message 11: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

A small smile formed as she took her purse. She wasn`t sure what to do so she introduced herself a small bob of her head in greeting. "I am Katya at your service."

message 12: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Talk to her, it was uncommon of a man of his rank to speak to her but she felt bold enough not to mention curious. Blushing she answered. "Indeed I would."

message 13: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

A peasant? He didn`t look like one per se either way she relaxed more. "Yes I did, I am a maid there you see. I came for a small errand." She looked down. "And you sir?"

message 14: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"That`s very kind of you your company is most welcomed." Grinning up at him she put the string of her purse on her wrists as she walked. "Have you ever been to versailles? Maybe they could hire you."

message 15: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"Oh." She played with her fingers then looked up at his dark eyes. "Thats farther from here. I know every family here from whom is the letter if I may ask."

message 16: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"Yes of course." Katya wondered if it involved shady business there seemed to be many rumours of an outbreak. "Have you Heard the rumours" She asked as lightly as possible.

message 17: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"So then it could really happen!" Katya frowned violence is the last thing she wanted to see right now she believed in the reason yet the promise of rebelión scared her. "Let`s just hope for the best."

message 18: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"I really hope not." They walked all over to the market where she ordered the needed supplies. "Are your from around? I don`t recall ever seeing you about." She looked at him inspectingly.

message 19: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"Paris, how lovely you must miss living there. And what brought you back?" She smiled shyly at him.

message 20: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

So he would eventually leave she frowned slightly. "Well it`d be nice to see you before you go when you`re not busy of course." She took the merchandise.

message 21: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Blushing she raised a shoulder shyly. "Perhaps. It would be wonderful to visit such a romantic city and of course to see you again." Enjoying their walk she commented. "If I see you around here again we could go on more strols like this one."

message 22: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Katya gasped in shock at the unexpectedness but then returned the hug resting her head on his chest, it felt suprisingly comforting. "I`m glad you agree."

message 23: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She turned her head resting against his shoulder looking up at him. "I think I have some free time they won`t expect me just yet." She smiled. "I mean if you`re not busy either."

message 24: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Katya hesistated wondering if he meant it apparently he did. "Um alright." She turned to his back her hand slipping around his neck as she lifted her legs around him, hoping she wouldn`t fall.

message 25: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She held on her head resting on her shoulder. A yelp of suprise escaped her as they went higher. "Just what do you want to show me?"

message 26: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She smiled at him as she nodded, excited at the view he was going to take her to.

message 27: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Katya felt a tinge of fear at the height, just where had he taken her? "This is really high. It better be the best view ever." She gasped out, her arm hurting from how tightly she was holding on.

message 28: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She looked in awe her eyes widening taking in every sight. The sun illuminated everything making it look even more grand than it was. "Oh Arno! It`s really somethng to behold."

message 29: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Katya almost tripped, she paid attention to where she headed then contined to watch. "How did you know of this place?"

message 30: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Her eyes watched dreamily at the view a small smile on her face. "Come, sit with me." Her hand sliped in his pulling him to sit.

message 31: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She looked over at Arno the light making him look even more handsome. Her smile widened as they held hands. "Thank you for bringing me here." She said shyly.

message 32: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Her eyes feel to the floor as she hid behind her hair smiling in delight. "You`re sweet." She peered up at him through her long lashes.

message 33: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"No? What makes you say that?" She grins at his gesture biting her lip.

message 34: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She blinked confused but didn`t press the issue. Katya smiled as he kissed her as her face pinkened. "Well I`m glad you`re nice to me." She leaned over and returned the kiss scooting closer to him. "I will wait for that answer though."

message 35: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Katya was suprised but then her eyes fluttered closed as her lips touched his, her soft lips parted under him.

message 36: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She turned forward looking ahead as she nodded not sure what to say.

message 37: by Sarbi, Opheliac (last edited Aug 04, 2014 02:27PM) (new)

"If you just came here how did you know of this place?" She asked for lack of a better thig to ask, she smiled at him

message 38: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She held his palm looking at his life line. "Why me?"

message 39: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She was suspicious as he took his hand away something caught her attention from what she had seen either way she grinned. "Lucky me, not even versailles has a view like this one."

message 40: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"I`m not sorry I like you too." And she did no one had taken the time like he had.

message 41: by Sarbi, Opheliac (last edited Aug 04, 2014 05:27PM) (new)

She shrugged smiling he looked cute blushing. "You`re welcome. Maybe one day when you`re not busy I can repay the favor and take you to versailles or something."

message 42: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"I`d go anywhere with you, we should make the most of the day since you`re not busy." Katya looked up at him tenderly.

message 43: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"Mmm I enjoy many things I love walking around the gardens there, I also like playing games but you must think me childish. How about you?" She waved her hand about, returning his smile. "What do you propose?"

message 44: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

Excited at his agreement she grinned in a playful mood. "Oh there are many games, now which to choose." She touched her cheek thoughtfully. "Well there`s always hide and seek or tag where we chase each other." She mentioned other games. "You pick."

message 45: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She blushed at his kiss, with a smile she got up. "Who starts then?"

message 46: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"Okay, I`m very good so you better find a great place. The winner gets... we`ll see to that later." She closed her eyes and started to count.

message 47: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

After counting she went looking for him, the roof had some good hiding spots but he was in none of them after carefully looking everywhere she almost gave up but something made her look down seeing him sprawled in hay. "Arno! I see you."

message 48: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"Are you crazy it`s five stories!" Katya looked down at his playful face and hesistated a bit at jumping.

message 49: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

"That`ll hurt us both!" Either way she calculated to at least land on the hay, she got up her dress and jumped.

message 50: by Sarbi, Opheliac (new)

She let out an exhilarated laugh not believing she did it. "I did it." She hugged Arno excited and relieved.

« previous 1