Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget, #3; de Piaget/MacLeod, #11)
This topic is about Dreams of Stardust
Archived: Series Reads > Dreams Of Stardust, by Lynn Kurland (De Piaget #3) (Start Date: September 22th, 2014)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (last edited Aug 25, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments
Dreams Of Stardust, by Lynn Kurland (De Piaget #3) by Lynn Kurland [Start Date: September 22th, 2014]

At last, USA Today bestselling author Lynn Kurland delivers her newest time travel romance. In the 1200s, Amanda of Artane has one summer to choose from her suitors--and find love forever.

In the 1200s, Amanda of Artane has one summer to choose from her suitors—and find love forever.

Jack

Jake Kilchurn travels the world to unearth exquisite stones for this one-of-a-kind creations, but it is during an unexpected side trip to Seakirk castle that he meets a cadre of ghosts discussing a timeless beauty who lived centuries ago.

Amanda

Amanda de Piaget is busy doing what she does best—fending off suitors—when she stumbles on a different kind of man. He is unconscious, dirty, and oddly clad. But unlike the other men who find themselves at Artane, Jake knows nothing about her—and Amanda finds herself strangely drawn to him.

Artane

Time has brought them together to the safety of its walls, but only time will tell if they'll escape those who would try to tear them apart...

❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿✿

This is #3 in the De Piaget series, but the ninth book we will read in the series combo, as we are reading these two intertwining series in chronological order.

There are several different ways to approach these intertwining series (Kurland's Two Series: De Piaget & The MacLeods). We have decided to go by this one, suggested by
The Window Seat: List of Books (Under spoiler to save space.)
(view spoiler)
This series read continues in July. This one is a combination of Medieval Romances and Time Travel. (Some books will not have the Time Travel element.)

Please join us, or just stop in and say, "Hi!" or tell us which cover you prefer. But...

Expect Spoilers!

Participants

message 2: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Reserved.

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Did anyone start this one? I wanted to get to it, because I loved it so much the first time. However, September has been crazy.

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy I'm hoping to get to it in October, since I've never read it before. I want to re-read The Very Thought of You (which I was supposed to read last month and never got to either!) then I'll read this one.