Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ms.Waddles & Rigby

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

tadaa!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Ello ^-^

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So I know this is terrible of me, but I have no huge ideas. D: If you had any, that would be super. Or give me a bit to think of one. (gotta resort to my folder of ideas again) haha

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Lol it's fine. I got two of mine ideas and several off tumblr if you want to hear them?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! :D

message 6: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 31, 2014 04:53PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. ^~^

My ideas

1.)It's fun for the both of these two young people. Both either of the following: seventeen, eighteen, or ninteeten and both were truly awesome friends from kindergarten till the middle of high school. Junior year. It's been called hell itself. Torture and so many other words. But their friendship goes for the worst when the girl enjoys herself with a guy whose been for the worst a bad model or rather idol and figure for her. He's gotten her into drugs, alcohol. You name it he's gotten her to try it practically. It's been about three months later and he's gotten himself sober but for some reason he can't get her sober. Maybe because ever since she was a child her father was abusive? But then again she always loved these types of guys. It was only two days later on a nice summer night and this guy is driving her home and she's just about to tell her best friend she'll arrive to his house to study for homework when her bad boy type of boyfriend doesn't pay attention and crashes them into a nearby car. She believes it's her fault because she wasn't helping him focus straight with the music and cigarette in his mouth. But the only survivors is obvious. The girl survives with only several broken bones and scratches and marks. The emergency people say she'll survive but she won't walk away without some bruises for remembrance. They say he's completely dead and she just runs over to him and clutches onto his dead body. That night it was so close to her best friend's house that he can't help feel guilty for letting her feel this way. He let's her stay with him that night in bed and she slowly realizes she had feelings for him all along but it's time for she still has nightmares and horrors. Obviously she doesn't go to horror movies at all but she won't leave his side and he won't leave her side at all.

2.)
It's your average horror where some one is going to get killed or someone will nearly die in the end but there's a twist. It involves supernatural creatures or rather called paranormal creatures. The setting for this is during medieval times to around late twentieth century. There is first a fairy we learn of who is suppose to be exiled from her kingdom and she is a princess at hand who falls in love with a vampire from a different kingdom. The crazy part is why would a fairy fall for a vampire when a vampire drinks blood or can drink a fairy's blood at the most? No one knows the answer to the question except themselves. However the vampire who is a prince from the kingdom is not exiled. Which is quite strange when it says in the rules and guidelines that: Vampires are prohibited to have any kind of relationship except with their own kind. Now isn't that a bit messed up? Kind of is when both this fairy and vampire grew together when both kingdoms were a joined and everything was peaceful. Till one kingdom's family wanted to ruin it. Which one was it? Only time can tell or so we think. It was the fairy's kingdom whose family had a brother and not the sister who wanted to ruin it. It sounds quite rude and even cruel. But it was only for he wanted to rule the kingdom when both parents were gone. But the cruel and harsh part is that the brother kills the parents on the night where the fairy and vampire were going to be married but in a masquerade kind of way. It was only that night where the prince of vampires got injuries but injuries to the point of death just to make a statement for fairies. The fairy as in the princess was sent forward into the future to not see her lover and partner who she would marry and was stripped of her powers. She had no memory of her beloved prince r anything of that sort. She was merely a human. Just like the rest of the world was below the ranks of supernatural creatures. She lived in the forests with other people. Hidden from the world itself. The catch is will her beloved prince come and save her and fix her up so she can go back in time with him? Or will he live in this modern world with her and hope some fairy can give back her powers. Only time can tell for sure.

Tumblr Ideas

1.)They are the couple that nobody can wrap their head around. They exchange more insults than 'I love you’s and more thrown fists than kisses. They have no time for cuddles or love songs or sappy romance, because they’re both all too aware of how dark and gritty life can really be. They’d never admit just how important the other one is to them, but they both know. Because beneath all the shouting and venom and toxic words, there’s a burning passion for one another that they refuse to try to live without. They understand and complete one another, in the best and worst ways.

2.)

Muse A calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they’ve been replaced by someone new, Muse B. Muse A is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet Muse B at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. Unsure what Muse B looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, Muse A keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. They’re caught by surprise when Muse B shows up to do business. Unlike Muse A’s former dealer, Muse B is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit—charming? Despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, Muse B insists on keeping things strictly professional. Muse A agrees, but can’t help contacting Muse B more frequently, eventually interested in Muse B more than the drugs they’re selling (or equally interested in both).
Will Muse B cross that ‘professional’ line with Muse A? Will Muse A have to find another dealer to escape from the addictive pull of this one?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOH I like two!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments But which two? o:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh haha number 2 (: the second one

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments The second as in the tumblr one?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The one you made (: The fairy vampire one.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh. Awesome. ^~^ Want to do doubles or singles?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

doubles would be better, that way we can each be one boy one girl.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. ^~^ Is it okay if I play the main girl and have the other girl I dunno be friends or something like that? :o

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's totally fine! (:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. ^~^ Ready to start with characters then?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! How about you start, that way I know how detailed you are!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments

I know he's perfect because he was meant to be mine and because it's true love. Not fake love as some would call it. Different species. But always will be the the same lovers embodied in one.

Caterina Bella Avaley
≫ Hybrid of Light Fae and Dark Fae
≫ Twenty-One • 21
≫ Feminine | Female
≫Heterosexual | Straight
≫It's Complicated ~ Relationship Status
≫Princess [ Hybrid ]

Fairy Form
■Lilac Colored Eyes
■Five Feet Two Inches • 5'2" Ft
■ Wing Color is a royal blue with specks of pale green

Family
♚Kalona Daniella Avaley [ Mother ]
♛ Richard Winton Avaley [ Father ]
♛Mikael Gabriel Avaley [ Brother ]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I'll put my guy up if your ready and such. :3