How To Train Your Dragon RP discussion

The Island of Berk > Blacksmith Shop

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
(hi ^^))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna walks threw the town toward the black Smith shop to pick up her dragons Armor. Her Dragon nowhere to be seen.

message 3: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
((We gonna do an order here, or...?))

Ana was deep in the shop, rustling through a pile, grumbling to herself. She knew that leather armor padding was somewhere,, and she was determined to find it. She couldn't sparr without it, at least they told her she couldn't...if it were up to her, she would go without it. But they hadn't budged, so here she was, searching for a lost item that seemed determined to stay lost.

message 4: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
((I can play the OCs too, if needed, like the blacksmith ^^))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't think we'll do an order. And I don't care ^-^))
Luna stopps idiot of the shop and looks at the other customers.

message 6: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
The older man behind the main counter looks up from his anvil to Echo, soot smudged on his nose. "'Ello there, m'lady. Can I be of service?"

There is a loud crash in the back, followed by a curse...and then; "Found it!"

message 7: by Slip! (last edited Aug 23, 2014 02:13PM) (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
The man grins. "But of course! Have you a blade needing balance?"

Ana appears, dust in her hair, lugging her padded armor. She pauses at the sight of Echo, but then continues on twords the man. "I'll take these, Gared..."

Gared waves Ana a bit. "IN a minute, cousin, I have a real customer."

Ana's eyes twinkle as she looks at Echo. "Then you'll be commishining ME, girl."

Gared frowns, to which Ana luahgs. "What? you KNOW i am the better between the two of us, don't deny it!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna walks toward Echos Dragon looking her over. She out streches her hand toward the dragon.

message 9: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
"I'm keeping these," Ana tells Gared boldly.
His cousin shakes his head. "They weren't for sale anyways....Have them."

Ana grins. "Thanks!" She then turns to Echo. "Hey, you need a sword balanced?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She watched the dragon as itsears flicked. Her rider must of called her or summoned her. She lowered her hand and leaned against a post just outside of the shop.

message 11: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Ana frowns. "Really? Let me see it."

She has taken over, despite Gared's annoyed sounds.

message 12: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
From ouside the shop, a larger than normal night fury lands, snorting proudly, eying Luna from a distance away.

message 13: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
"Ana," Gared hisses once the girl is gone. "Enough."

But Ana smiles coyly. "What? Angry you will be outdone by a girl - again??"

message 14: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
((Rawr, that Echo got sass ^^))

Gared looks it over, frowning. "Jeeze, whoever did this should get their job revoked."

Ana huffs impatiently. "They used the wrongs steele, and instead of using dragon coals, they used regualar embers. It can be fixed within two days; you around then?"

Gared glances at the girl, but does not dispute Ana's words; even at a glance, Ana was right, per usual.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna hisses at the night fury in the distance. She whistles threw her teeth smirking.
A large dragon, about 2x the size of the large night fury land next to Luna and lets out a loud roar.

message 16: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
((Hey guys, sorry I had to split. Care to continue? ))

message 17: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
I'mYourWorstNightmare wrote: "Luna hisses at the night fury in the distance. She whistles threw her teeth smirking.
A large dragon, about 2x the size of the large night fury land next to Luna and lets out a loud roar."

Bayod barely pays mind to the two dragons, flicking his tail at them, and bounds over to the smithery, the scent of his rider beckoning to him.

Lore wrote: "(( :P Echo does at times.))

She nods, "I almost asked my dragon to cook him alive right then and there" she says, "he made it even worse than it had been and he tried to make me pay a hundred coi..."

Ana's eyes are bright as she eyes the blade over. "Are you fond of the hilt? I could make a new blade and keep the original hilt, if you'd like?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna wanders through the shop. She looks threw the weapons and picks up a bow and arrows inside a quiver. She paves the items on the counter waiting her turn.

Zuco growls at a st% ay sheep. He then ignores it.