Audiobooks discussion

The Silo Archipelago
This topic is about The Silo Archipelago
48 views
Archives > SF Audiobook for Review

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Simmons | 37 comments Hello - Like SciFi/dystopian fiction? I'm offering some copies of the audiobook version for review.
Thanks! Ann


Tensy (bookdoyen) (tensy) | 72 comments Ann,I am a big sci-fi fan and would love a copy to review.

Tensy


message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Corby | 13 comments Hi Ann, I'd love a review copy as well.


message 4: by Talitha (new) - added it

Talitha (talithamaiysha) | 12 comments Hi Ann,

August is kind of a busy month for me, but I do love dystopian and sci-fi literature! Wat would be the deadline for leaving a review (on GR I suppose?).

Could you tell me a little bit about the story so I can decide if it's my cup of tea? (I'm not too big a fan of zombies for instance).

Hope to hear from you :)


J.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | 707 comments Talitha wrote: "Hi Ann,

August is kind of a busy month for me, but I do love dystopian and sci-fi literature! Wat would be the deadline for leaving a review (on GR I suppose?).

Could you tell me a little bit a..."


If you click the book title it will take you to the book's page.


message 6: by Talitha (new) - added it

Talitha (talithamaiysha) | 12 comments Oh sorry, I looked it up on the GR desktop version, it's not visible on the mobile app ;-).

Looks great, but I haven't read Wool yet, so I'll sit this one out. I'll add it to my to-read list anyway for when I've finished Wool :)


message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann Simmons | 37 comments Tensy wrote: "Ann,I am a big sci-fi fan and would love a copy to review.

Tensy"


Hi Tensy,

Sure - either send me a message through GR or e-mail me; I still have codes left.

Thanks!
Ann

annsimmons208@gmail.com


message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann Simmons | 37 comments Kevin wrote: "Hi Ann, I'd love a review copy as well."

Hi Kevin,

No problem - send me a message through GR or e-mail me at annsimmons208@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Ann


message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann Simmons | 37 comments Talitha wrote: "Oh sorry, I looked it up on the GR desktop version, it's not visible on the mobile app ;-).

Looks great, but I haven't read Wool yet, so I'll sit this one out. I'll add it to my to-read list anywa..."


No worries Talitha. Don't think it's necessary to read WOOL first - but since Michael has set his story in that world, reading WOOL will probably give you a richer context. Feel free to contact me later.

Thanks!
Ann
annsimmons208@gmail.com


message 10: by Donna (new)

Donna | -43 comments If you still need more volunteers, I could do it. I love DYSTOPIAN sci-fi.


message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann Simmons | 37 comments Donna wrote: "If you still need more volunteers, I could do it. I love DYSTOPIAN sci-fi."

Yes, great - send me a message through GR or just e-mail me.

Thanks!
Ann
annsimmons208@gmail.com


back to top