UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > ***Happy Birthday Rosemary!***

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I believe this calls for a gin cake!

message 2: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Appleby-Dean (benjaminappleby-dean) Many happy returns, Rosemary!

message 3: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25096 comments Happy birthday, Rosie O! X

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9139 comments Ooh thank you! Taken the car for its service and MOT this morning and walked home in the drizzle :D

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1749 comments Drizzle! You have drizzle? I need some of that to fill up my water butt.

Happy birthday and may the sun shine on you shortly.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Looks like we might have a drop or two of rain here soon. Or the clouds will just blow over, which is more likely.

message 7: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18544 comments Happy birthday!!

message 8: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Jun 11, 2018 02:13AM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments This was the closest I could find...

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9139 comments Well I am 21, and a few months. About 370!

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth White | 2067 comments Happy Birthday, Rosemary. May your year be full of further artistic triumphs! (And gin.)

message 11: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22171 comments all the best

message 12: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Happy birthday. Have a good one.

message 13: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Have a great day, Rosemary!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Nice one, GL!

message 15: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4609 comments Hope it's a special one, Rosemary.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) wrote: "Well I am 21, and a few months. About 370!"

Close enough then :)