IGGPPC : Iggle BookWorms discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Book Discussions > August 2014 Series: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone(YAY!)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth (persephone17) So, you guys, I'm super excited that we're reading(probably rereading in most cases) this series! Harry Potter is one of my all time favorites, and I feel like it's a great time to reread it. (The 7th anniversary of when the Deathly Hallows came out was this month).
I feel like we should make this super fun- games, trivia, etc., if you have any ideas/suggestions for making this readalong fantastic, post them here or send me a message! Let's make this a huge discussion post, too, about everything Potter- obviously the first book, but we can discuss favorite characters, movies, etc. I won't post a synopsis for this book, though. Let's make this thread as geeky as possible! Take down your copy of Sorcerer's Stone and get ready. :)

Alexis | 19 comments Oh fun, I was thinking about re-reading this recently...

Tracey (arcanegumption) | 134 comments Every time a new book came out I would reread the series. Hence I've only read the last one once. But it's time and I can't think of no better people to read along with.

Alexis | 19 comments So I may not end up reading this during august, but I do want to re-read it