What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy. Older sister & younger brother go to grandparent’s farm. They find a tree (portal) that connects to a different universe with different types of fictional creatures.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sakina (new)

Sakina | 1 comments I barely remember anything about this book since I read it when I was like ten, but I remember some of the plot so here it goes.

Two siblings (one older sister and one younger brother) went to their grandparent’s farm. The found a tree that if the went through they could go to a different universe. The other universe had different types of fictional creatures.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36643 comments Mod
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull - Natasha's suggestion

message 3: by Kris (new)

Here's the Google Books preview of Fablehaven by Brandon Mull - Natasha's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=w7F...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40729 comments Mod
Sakina, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. And say what year you read the book. This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 5: by Kris (last edited Jul 09, 2018 08:03AM) (new)

Sakina, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help narrow down the search.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40729 comments Mod
Sakina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fablehaven (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brandon Mull (other topics)