What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA Book, teenage girl somehow travels back in time to her child self before parents divorce and is in the body of her child self

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Salma (new)

Salma Islam (sleepysally) I think the cover was dark in colour (black/grey) and I read this in the last 5 years.

It was set in England as I think she was in the last year of secondary school (16).

Her present life as a teenager is 'rubbish' with her parents divorced etc.

So she somehow manages to wake up one day in the body and time of her child self and realises this is the chance to change the future, stop her parents divorce and change her friendships.

Some scenes I remember are at the time before she 'time trAvels' this boy asks her out I think to a party - this guy is like just a friend who she wasn't interested per se in - and when she returns from the past, after everything has changed, she realises this guy has always liked her etc etc

Another minor thing I remember is when she returns to the present, her hair is different as in, long at the front and short and spikey at the back.

Sorry if some of thAt didn't make sense but yeah, that's it really; thanks in advance.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
No idea what it is Salma--but you did make it sound interesting. I'll be following this so that I can see about getting a copy to read after it's found.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (classyfied) | 25 comments Is it Alice in Time?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
That does sound like a possibility, however Salma has left the group and her profile is private so we can't see if she shelved it. Moving to Abandoned.