♥ BR ♥ discussion

Don't let go

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
Woooohhh to start tonight (31st July)

message 2: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments YAY! But I have a bad feeling, I'm emotional as it is, need to go buy more tissues.

I have a feelin it might be too. Good book for a br... I wish I have a buddy to read with when I read me before you. That book stil kills me 2 years later lol

message 4: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments That book just made me raging mad. I guess because it revolved around a taboo subject. I shed a few tears, but mostly I was like: I won't cry because (IMO) that's the coward's way to do it (view spoiler)

yea I know.. now that I think bk about it, it gets me angry but at the time I didn't think he will go thru with it (my innocent mind thought all books ended hea lol)

message 6: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
Awesome, a buddy cry! I'm in. I'll start tonight, just bought it:))

Woooohhh!!!! Did u finish lead?? I didn't notice ur update

message 8: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Woooohhh!!!! Did u finish lead?? I didn't notice ur update"

I finished this morning, haven't updated. I liked it in some parts, didn't love it like most people did. It didn't help that I read two five star books in a row before that one:) It got better in the end, but the one sided feeling was hard for me. It's Ok, it was entertaining. I liked the last one more.

message 9: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments LOL, Jeanne, a buddy cry :))))
Ami has some mean powers of persuasion, I was kinda hoping she read it first and see if I can handle it, but then she said we'll do a BR and she'll bring you along, too, and here we are. I hope everybody has their tissues ready. I'm a little scared and excited at the same time.

message 10: by Jeanne (new)

I'm a little scared too, sounds like a good one for a br. I'll check spoilers if I get behind:)!

Jeanne wrote: "[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Woooohhh!!!! Did u finish lead?? I didn't notice ur update"

I finished this morning, haven't updated. I liked it in some parts, didn't love it like most people did. I..."

completely agree!! I was exactly the same. It did feel very one sided. I felt so sorry for Lena though hence my 4 star rating

Ada wrote: "LOL, Jeanne, a buddy cry :))))
Ami has some mean powers of persuasion, I was kinda hoping she read it first and see if I can handle it, but then she said we'll do a BR and she'll bring you along, t..."

Hehheee u both love me really ;)) I'm about to start within the hr. I'm not normally a crier so we'll see

message 13: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments Jeanne, we'll both be left behind, I don't think Ami sleeps, teehee.
Starting it.

message 14: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments I would love to join you lovely ladies but I'm off to visit my grandparents today who still live in a place where there's no wifi! :( Thanks for the invitation though, Ami.

And I agree with Ada that you don't seem to sleep at all! Lol. Enjoy reading (crying) ladies! ;)

message 15: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments @Fran: Your grandparents need to get wi-fi ;) have fun visiting, we'll be waiting here with lots of other BRs, we'll nerver stop having reading material.

10% (view spoiler)

message 16: by Jeanne (new)

Ada wrote: "Jeanne, we'll both be left behind, I don't think Ami sleeps, teehee.
Starting it."

It's true! That's why her profile pic is an owl:) We do love you Ami!! You are my book kindred spirit! It's only 5pm here, have a few things to do and then I will start tonight! enjoy!!

message 17: by Jeanne (new)

@ Fran, have fun! You have to mark your calendar for the Daemon br:)

message 18: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments Jeanne wrote: "Ada wrote: "Jeanne, we'll both be left behind, I don't think Ami sleeps, teehee.
Starting it."

It's true! That's why her profile pic is an owl:) We do love you Ami!! You are my book kindred sp..."

OMG! You're so right. :))))
we do love you, Ami xx

Fran wrote: "I would love to join you lovely ladies but I'm off to visit my grandparents today who still live in a place where there's no wifi! :( Thanks for the invitation though, Ami.

And I agree with Ada t..."

Nevermind Fran
Thanks for popping in. Looks like out next one is Daemon ;)

message 20: by [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:49PM) (new)

Lol.... u guys make me laugh. I jus woke up actually #shockingiknow ;))

Aww Love u all too

Only made it to 5%. Can't say I like the heroine yet but I like her daughter so far

message 21: by Ada (last edited Aug 01, 2014 04:45AM) (new)

Ada | 295 comments 27% bored out of my mind, if I get annoyed enough I'll probably only cry out of frustration. (view spoiler)

Uh oh.... now I feel bad for convincing u to read it lol. Alright I had to check ur spoiler..mm I haven't got that far yet... still 5% about to do some speed reading. I have yet to see any bad reviews on this one yet

message 23: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments I'll read a little more, than the rest of my day is full, it's cleaning day, ugh! :( but if I make it past 50% I'll probably finish it tonight.

Oh yea forgot it was friday ;)) 6% he's (view spoiler)

12% and (view spoiler)

40% can't say I'm feeling anything yet (view spoiler)

message 27: by Jeanne (new)

So this lady is in her 40's ? Her daughter is funny. I'm really behind, but your updates aren't promising. lol. And if the book isn't great we won't hold it against you Ami, remember me talking you into reading Maybe Maby? haha.

message 28: by Jeanne (new)

Love the My little Pony gif:) x

message 29: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments 54% (view spoiler)

her daughter is 17 so must be 40s. haha.. I guess we are even then.... I duno I'm not sure where the tears are suppose to start.

alright I bit mad at the moment 49% (view spoiler)

message 32: by Jeanne (new)

Oh, no. Is it I should just return it now for a refund bad?! LMAO!

Have u not started yet??? Lol.... hmmmm

message 34: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Have u not started yet??? Lol.... hmmmm"

I've started, but I'm only at 10%. I'm reading now, so hopefully I'll make some progress!

hope u made progress jeanne. its really bugging me what happened all those yrs ago for her to make that decision. at 60%... (view spoiler)

message 36: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "12% and [spoilers removed]"

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that, makes things even more complicated. This book is pretty chick litty do you think? Where are you?

yes very chick litty... it seems more family type drama than romance. almost done 85%...I duno... its not what I expected at all

85% so I must have skimmed some bit but let me get this straight (view spoiler)

message 39: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments Hey guys! Hmm, doesn't seem like I'm missing much...

So excited for the Daemon BR! :)

Fran wrote: "Hey guys! Hmm, doesn't seem like I'm missing much...

So excited for the Daemon BR! :)"

Hmmm I duno loads of people have loved it. Yayy I already opened the thread if u check the group home

message 41: by Jeanne (last edited Aug 01, 2014 04:08PM) (new)

Ada wrote: "27% bored out of my mind, if I get annoyed enough I'll probably only cry out of frustration. [spoilers removed]"

Hahahah, that's what I'm thinking now. (view spoiler)

You're forgiven if u guys forgive me for pickin such a shitty book *puppy eyes*

Finished n so many questions (view spoiler)
Ada u finished??

message 43: by Jeanne (new)

Haha, you are so sweet Ami! You win some and lose some:) and this does have great reviews! Lots of people loved it. On to the next:) <33 Can't wait for Daemon!!

message 44: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments @Jeanne: are you DNF-ing it? Or did you finish it?

@Ami: look how cute that puppy is.... I still blame you for making me read it :))) LOL
nope, still at 54%, went grocery shopping and did cleaning. I want to finish it tonight.

message 45: by Ada (last edited Aug 01, 2014 07:36PM) (new)

Ada | 295 comments 71%(view spoiler)

message 46: by Jeanne (new)

I'm at 52%, think I will skim for a bit:) So far, I'm not sad, and I'm a huge sap. lol

message 47: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments Jeanne wrote: "I'm at 52%, think I will skim for a bit:) So far, I'm not sad, and I'm a huge sap. lol"

Skim away, don't worry, you'll not be missing much.

Finished it(view spoiler)

message 48: by Jeanne (new)

Bahahaha! I opened your spoiler and now I am going to dnf. :) I guess it's the benefit of being behind. :) We'll meet back up for sexy Dex! xx

message 49: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments You opened my last spoiler? You naughty girl :))
You owe me, I just saved you some time :P

message 50: by Jeanne (new)

Ada wrote: "You opened my last spoiler? You naughty girl :))
You owe me, I just saved you some time :P"

Lol. I couldn't help it, I was getting twitchy. haha.

« previous 1