Ugly Love
This topic is about Ugly Love
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Kristin & Vicci Audio Nerd - Ugly Love

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16220 comments Mod
Vicci Audio Nerd and Kristin - Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly

Excited for this one I LOVE Colleen Hoover, doesn't get released till the 5th August though, I have it on Pre-order lol.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I feel the same way about Colleen Hoover - love all her books!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments It's here! It's here! Yay!!!!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha yeah I know I got the email Yay! !

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Okay my book has just finished so I'm going in lol I'll only read a chapter and see what it's like in case you haven't started yet.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Ok chapter 1 down and I will leave it there until you've read it, but it's going to be another cracker I think!!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm starting it! Sorry for the delay - school registration is today so this day is sooo not my own...

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Lol no probs I've been filling in with another one which has turned out to be really good so not been a bad day lol

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I just started Chapter 2!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Just getting the lay of the land so far but enjoying it

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I'm nearly finished chp 2 now, not sure if I like Miles but I can see where it's heading lol

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm glad they are trying again and starting off on a better foot!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha with a handshake

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I'm off to bed now so I will carry on tomorrow when I get up for work.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Is it 11pm there? 6 here... I will try to get another 1-2 chapters in.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Yeah its 11.15

message 18: by V_Nerdbooks (last edited Aug 08, 2014 01:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Ok I'm on Chapter 10 - I like Miles now Yummy lol.

I think in my head he looks like Wentworth Miller ......Sighhhhhh!!!

description

And the creepy ewww married guy looks like this

description

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Ok I'm up to Chp 13 and stopped it cause otherwise I'm gonna keep going.

Don't read spoiler unless your up to this point!

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I read up to chapter 10 last night! Love the pics!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Miles.... What happened to you...???

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I know !!!!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Let me know when you've caught up and I'll carry on, Reading Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley in between enjoying it so far it's funny.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Will do :)

Just read the 8th Rock Chick book - love them!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Just starting ch-13 now.. I'm right there with you on the Rachel predicament. How did you put the book down at 13??!! I have to know what is the train wreck...

Apparently Tate has no baggage..

message 26: by V_Nerdbooks (last edited Aug 08, 2014 04:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha it was difficult but I didn't want to steam too far ahead!

Yeah Tate seems a very closed book doesn't she?

Ok I'm going to carry on now.

I'll leave Lee for a while ......Sigh

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha "Let me finish up with these two guys and I'll be right over!"

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments HaHa!! Tell them I said 'Hey'!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Wham Bam, Thank You And F*ck off !!!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I know! What the hell????

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha I love Cap - Bumping Uglies lol

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments He's hilarious! I guess her cooking isn't THAT good... Oh...the "boy"

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments OMG that's what he said to Rachel!!! "I like kissing you"

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Yah.... Reliving the past much???

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I'm not sure about the male narrator, when he's talking about watching her sunbathing etc. he sounds a bit like a stalker haha!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments OH NOOOOOO!!!!
Have you get to the end of Chp 16 yet?

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Haha! I have been thinking the same thing... He sounds so pervy!

I really like Grace Grant though. I've listened to her before with some of the Raine Miller and Lisa Renee Jones books.

Luckily Pervy's chapters are shorter...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Yes!!! I'm just a half chapter ahead of you... Hmm.... That was a surprise.... So I'm trying to put together that info with his scar...

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments oohh good spot ....I hadn't thought of the scar

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Ha "it feels like I haven't had a good "sleep" for 9 days"

message 41: by V_Nerdbooks (last edited Aug 08, 2014 05:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments description

Hummmmmmmmm!!!!!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Love the visuals!

I'm glad they didn't dwell in the 9 days apart.. So they went fast! Ha!

Still can't get past the six dry years... Yowza!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Yeah that's not normal for a bloke.

Aaannndd my boss has just come back from his holiday --- damn it I'm going to have to wait until later now, I'll have to leave them hot and steamy in the hospital car park for a while lol.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Oh no! Timing sucks! I'm setting aside too. Just let me know when you are back on it. I stopped at the end of Ch-18.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments ok I'll read up to that one then, I'm half way through Chp 17 so I'll catch up on the way home.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Ok he's gone Yipee!!

I'll read till the end of Chp 18.

Miles obviously has perfect teeth with no fillings with him ripping the condom open all the time with his teeth lol.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Yes - a perfect set if choppers to go along with the rest of his perfection! ;)

If you want to keep going, I should be able to catch up later this afternoon. I know you're juggling two fabulous books right now so whatever works for you. I'm good with.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Kristin wrote: "Yes - a perfect set if choppers to go along with the rest of his perfection! ;)"

Haha I just laughed really loud and got a strange looks from my work colleagues

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Omg...(view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Eww Dillon is a PIG ...a slimy PIG!

« previous 1