Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

RP madness::) > RP!!!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
((Here we Roleplay! BUT some rules first...
1. Keep it clean, please!
2. TRY not to roleplay without the others. Because we all know what it feels like to be left out of a roleplay, right? And if you do. Make sure to make a REALLY REALLY GOOD summery.
3. Don't play other people's charies unless they tell you can.))

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
((Qui qui!!))

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

"Ready?" Anastasia asked, crouching.
"Ready." Peter grinned, and took off, running through the strawberry fields.
Anastasia was right behind him, catching up easily.
"Good luck, you won't win!" She shouted.
"Yeah right!"

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Ateata watched.

message 5: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Anda was quietly walked to the Mess Hall as she watched the friends take off. She bit her lip and continued walking.

Ian was eating at his table, surrounded by other kids of Athena. They all talked, while he quietly went on talking.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Ateata noticed Anda.

message 7: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Anda watched and she walked by Ateata, she smiled a bit, then continued walking.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) "Hi." Ateata said.

message 9: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

"Hi...what are you doign?" Anda asked.

message 10: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

"That was so cheating." Anastasia said, walking into the dining pavillion.
"No it wasn't. You just happened to trip." Peter replied.
"Happened to.. yeah right." Anastasia rolled her eyes and went to her own table, while Peter went to his.

message 11: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ian watched as Anastasia and Peter walked in. they were such good friends...He sometimes actually felt jealous.

message 12: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

((Aww sad... does he have any friends?))

Anastasia saw the look on Ian's face and walked over. "Hey Ian. Is something wrong?" she asked. She had a habit of always trying to make people feel better.

message 13: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((Yeah. But not a best friend. Anda and Ian are buddies, but not like...you know))

Ian looked up and smiled at her. "No I'm fine."

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

((Yeah. Anastasia and Peter too.))

"Okay. Oh yeah, want to team up in Capture the flag later? I don't want to be stuck with the Aphrodite girls." Anastasia said, looking at their table.

message 15: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((Yep))

Ian laughed once. "Yeah...I guess. I'll ask, and tell you soon. They were talking about making an alliance with Are..." he trailed off making a face.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

"Weird... okay, see you later." Anastasia smiled and walked off.

message 17: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Anda walked up with Ateata and looked aorund. She saw Anastasia and walked up. "Hey!" he said happily.

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

"Hey. What up?" Anstasia asked.

message 19: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

"Oh nothing really..." Anda said. "I just wanted to say hi." She smiled and walked to her table.

message 20: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

((What should we do now? No one's really here.....))

message 21: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((I know. Let's hold on. It's one of the rules. :D I'm not sure how this rp will work out, since...it's like crazy to have everyone on at the same time. But I know what it feels like to be left out of a roleplay with more then one person))

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

((Yeah. Wait.... how was your summer?))

message 23: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((haha random..and pretty good. Kinda busy...:D)))

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) •Alexi• wrote: ""Hi...what are you doign?" Anda asked. "

"Nothing."