Christian Book Reviews discussion

Rescued by Love
This topic is about Rescued by Love
Reviews > Christian Fantasy Fiction reviews needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Hello,
I am an aspiring new author of RESCUED BY LOVE. I would like some reviews of the book and will provide any reviewer with their choice of PDF or E-book for free. Just let me know which you prefer.

There is a little violence, but nothing gory. No foul language or kissing.

Rescued by Love

Ever felt trapped by emotions or addictions?
❤ Rescued by Love ❤
Read Keela’s story, her captivity, and how love rescued her. Watch her transformation when she begins to trust and love him in return.

Cullen is searching for the woman he hears calling out to him during the night. Who is she, and how is he supposed to find her?

Keela was scared. She had been kidnapped and now was being interrogated about things she did not understand. Giving up all hope that anyone knew about her pain, she wished her life would end. However, she could faintly hear someone telling her, “Hold on, I’m coming.”

Closing his swollen eyes, he imagined Sine’s face. Cullen would never regret setting her free from the chains that held her for so long. But would she still be the happy, confident woman he remembered? Would she really learn to trust him?

Meanwhile, Marcus is wondering about Moria. Can a newborn child change someone that much? Or is she having a change of heart?

Thank you in advance for your reviews!
To view more about me or the book, visit http://tinyurl.com/rescuedbylove

message 2: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany Reinstedt | 5 comments Deborah wrote: "Hello,
I am an aspiring new author of RESCUED BY LOVE. I would like some reviews of the book and will provide any reviewer with their choice of PDF or E-book for free. Just let me know which you p..."

If you are still looking for reviewers, I cannot commit to having a review done by any certain time, but I'd enjoy reading and reviewing for you. If that's okay, could you please send me a friend request and I'll message you my email for you to send it to? It sounds really good!

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Bethany,

I added you to my friends list. when you message me let me know if you want PDF or ebook.

thanks so much for reviewing Rescued by Love for me!