it's personal discussion

Journals : J-L > kneel before the living heir of the valian throne

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by butterbean (last edited Jul 07, 2018 05:52PM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments

(view spoiler)

welcome to jellybean's elysian darkness rant! i'm jellybean and today you're going to see a fangirl in action! xP so let's start with the basics.

a little history
on january 14th, 2018, hallie started a group with a fantasy styled roleplay in mind. thinking of a name probably was difficult, but she soon decided on 'elysian darkness'. after a while, she had come up with many things that were already in the group at the time and soon decided on advertising it on the "it's personal" group advertisement page! soon enough, jellybean (me) found this and joined on january 30th! finding the group so interesting, i decided to stay and boy was that a great idea! ever since then, i have created six characters, planned a couple of things with hallie herself, and gotten myself into more than eleven roleplays just in that group. after awhile, i became the fangirl i am today! so over the months, i became mentally obsessed with this group (don't take it the wrong way) and began making and dreaming up of many things that i found amazing in my opinion about the group. with things from animations, photoshops, memes, and vines, this journal is filled to the brim with so many things that have changed my life forever.

the most recent announcement on the group states it's planning on being deleted on august 1st. please leave me be as i cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life.

enjoy this journal! and please, no hate. i understand being called a fangirl might not be the best thing, but it is what i define as my love for elysian darkness. thanks!

-----jellybean

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments

animations

not that talented, yet xD

message 5: by butterbean (new)

Now Accepting Comments, So Type Away! xP

message 6: by butterbean (new)

progress update 6/11/2018
i've added a couple more memes and vines and still i search youtube for the best of the best to be created into something beautiful. still though, it is very hard to find them being i've already found so many. hopefully in the future when we make more stereotypes of our characters and we venture farther into the plot line, i can make so many more!

message 7: by butterbean (last edited Jun 20, 2018 05:41AM) (new)

so, for my character azetho woodland I have been thinking up of many different relationships for him and since he’s heteroflexible he can basically love anyone of any gender. here is the list of the lovers so far I have thought up of. (warning: this is very weird so if your character is up here I’m really sorry. this is just the list of all the relationships I have dreamt about. also I’m a little scared of putting this up here so bare in mind with me.)

(view spoiler)
that’s all I have so far!

message 8: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments jellybean wrote: "
so, for my character azetho woodland I have been thinking up of many different relationships for him and since he’s heteroflexible he can basically love anyone of any gender. here is the list of..."

Azetho x Ariana - Maybe, but I suck at romance.
Azetho x Tobias - *stares at Azetho* But he's..... He's..... Okay, they do look good together xD
Azetho x Reverie - Lol I have the exact same question. How?!
Azetho x Jasper - Don't be surprised if Tobias acts cold. He's jealous xD
Azetho x Imman - *Hallie stares in shock* Oh, right! I remember being a dictator during that time... Wait, the group wasn't yet formed in 2017 xP

Okay, I'll leave!

message 9: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments Wait. . . *rereads comment seven times over* Oh! Wait I can’t tell if I did something wrong or not xD And yeah the group wasn’t here in 2017 so. . . That was a mistake lol sorry.

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments You didn't xD

(view spoiler)

message 11: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments Well uhh at first I made that as a rebelship sorta thang you know with the rebels and now that looks. . . Well you know how that looks now. xD

message 12: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments But yeah that sorta does look like an interesting relationship xD

message 13: by butterbean (new)

elysian darkness future predictions.
these are a few of the predictions my stupid brain has come up with. (these may never happen, remember these are just predictions.

(view spoiler)

message 14: by butterbean (last edited Jun 22, 2018 11:49PM) (new)

should I attempt to draw fan art for this? i’m not a very good artist but maybe I could try. i’d definitely start with a picture of lucas’ crawford’s death. don’t ask, it was the first thing I thought of this morning.

message 15: by butterbean (new)

azebias. azebias. oh it sounds marvolous don’t you agree? <3

message 16: by butterbean (new)

if I were to be one hundred percent honest with all y’all, I would gladly say that I think of my new profile pic as azetho x tobias. just because if tobias is only homosexual, then it would make perfect sense :)

message 17: by butterbean (new)

I hate not knowing tobias’ sexuality. makes me feel so blind.

message 18: by butterbean (new)

that moment when hallie posts another comment in a roleplay involving azetho in one way or another: “ladies and gens this is the moment you’ve waited for. . .”

message 19: by butterbean (new)

Me now knowing azebias will never be a thing:

message 20: by butterbean (new)

Me now knowing that Elysian Darkness is being deleted on August 1st:

message 21: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments This would definitely be the rebels singing:
https://youtu.be/K4xlu0FK36w

message 22: by butterbean (new)

Me knowing that Hallie might never change her mind:

message 23: by butterbean (new)

some big news
it’s really gone and it’s being deleted. i’m not sure that anyone really gives a fuck but whatever. it was amazing in the long run. thanks Hallie, couldn’t of changed my life without you. this journal will still be up and open and occasionally I might post something but don’t expect much from me. thanks for everything.

———jellybean

message 24: by butterbean (new)

i still think and talk about elysian darkness sometimes. i can still see all the different topics being their urls are saved to my computer but the group home page isn't available. still happy to look back though :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Elysian Darkness R.I.P

Im the girl who made Imman lol but i didnt know if I could come back to claim her so...

message 26: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments yeah i know and i feel terrible because its all locked up, every single topic is locked and no one can post anything. it's a shame its gone but i made so many memories on there.

long live imman x azetho ;)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh thats a shame, I'm sorry I knoe you loved the group honestly Im not proud of this but I was super lazy and some groups wouldn't allow me to come back so i was lazy and just didnt try

message 28: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments hey i don't think you did anything wrong at all. i understand if some people just don't grow attached to groups like i tend to do. i don't with some groups either so don't feel alone about it.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

It wasnt really even that it was more like I get attached the active groups, its really rare on gr sad but true ;~;

message 30: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments azetho azetho. i can't seem to forget him! no matter what i do, i can't seem to forget. huh, guess that's my way of saying im not giving up. not that anything is ever going to happen but. . . you never know, right?

message 31: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1486 comments Wait this is a roleplay isn't it?

message 32: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments well it's for a roleplay group that seemed to die off long ago. i can't forget about it, no matter how hard i try. and i still laugh and cry at all the roleplays i wrote that i look over. so yes, it is a roleplay.

message 33: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Aug 15, 2018 08:34AM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 4631 comments Im just not confident with a lot of characters I have created.....or my RP skills.....

message 34: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments Jellybean

message 35: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments Si?

message 36: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments *speaks Spanish that sounds something like grubomafloaquesimapolamesyangbayhana* *aka gibberish*

message 37: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments This does not bring understanding to myself. TRANSLATE PLEASE RE

message 38: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments I think it roughly translates to "hello how are you doing have you heard about jay and mykayla and wheres lil is she back on yet have you heard from her lover yet" r

message 39: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments I’ve been fine actually! I haven’t heard anything about jay and mykalya and I still miss lil too.

message 40: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments Dude. 😏 tsk.

message 41: by butterbean (new)

i still think about elysian darkness every now and again. sometimes it's just a little thought, sometimes i debate on it for hours. it depends. i had a dream once about a month ago where tobias finally got the throne and all the rebels rebuilt valia. it was quite the dream i must say. and my lord, azetho and jasper are kinda hot together xD

message 42: by butterbean (new)

*someone says ace*
me:

message 43: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments I am still alive. surprisingly. also i can't help but look back and read all the old roleplays that went down. fills me with joy just to see it.