SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Book Recommendations & Favorites > GR's Blog: "24 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audiobook Series to Binge On"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29608 comments Goodreads' blog post shares 24 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audiobook Series to Binge On

Of those listed, I've listened to Harry Potter and Red Rising, both of which I also recommend in audio.

How about you? Any favorite sci-fi and fantasy audiobook series you'd recommend?

message 2: by Nerdy Werewolf (last edited Sep 05, 2018 06:55AM) (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (nerdywerewolf) | 217 comments I don't, but I really want to know what others say. ::sits down crosslegged to wait::

message 3: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29608 comments 👍🏼😆

message 4: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3663 comments I've listened to a couple of the Dresden audios, just not getting sucked in yet. Sorry Harry fans.... I also listened to a couple of the Terry Goodkind series, but did not finish yet.

Did discover the I Am Four, Pittacus Lore YA fantasy books this summer and liked those... you have to be in a YA mood... luckily I found them on Hoopla, so you can listen for free if you have a Philadelphia Free Library membership.

message 5: by Nerdy Werewolf (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (nerdywerewolf) | 217 comments I read the I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore series ages ago and I remember really enjoying them. I never thought to try them on audio...

message 6: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3663 comments Holly wrote: "I read the I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore series ages ago and I remember really enjoying them. I never thought to try them on audio..."

We discovered the "I Am Four" movie on Netflix during vacation which I wikied and saw it was a book "series". Yah! You have to be in a YA mood, but I liked it.