The Anything Group discussion

Private Discussions > A S Yagami and Mimi’s RP corner!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Okay so tell me ‘bout your character what is he/she gonna be like?

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale her name is going to be Dove Gray, she is a slightly odd and a bit scared and paranoid of a person but very smart, a kind of genius smart, and a bit nice as well.

her appearance is: https://78.media.tumblr.com/d2e04f9f1...

message 3: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cute, mine will be:

Emma Smith, she loves music and is a violinist. She has brown hair, dark blue eyes, she’s skinny, self conscious and has the anorexia disorder. (A disorder where someone does not eat barely anything for looks.)

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale I know what it is ;) and fun ok

by the way, just a note, Dove is very guilty about something she did in her past

message 5: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Oki, so where will they be, not at a restaurant cause, anorexia...

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale yes now Dove is a genius and she will be definitely in some book store or library

message 7: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Okay, they can be at Barnes and noble, sound good, anything else?

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ok is this fiction, or fantasy???

message 9: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Hb fiction?

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ok uuuuuummmmmmm the plot of this???

message 11: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Wanna just go with the flow? Thats how I usually like doing it :)

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ok you post first

message 13: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((Oki from now on use of double parentheses is needed.))

Emma walked in, she had no idea whatto look for or why she was their but... she was their.

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove was sitting on a seat, looking over about ten books. None were fantasy.

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Emma looked at the girl, there was a mirror behind her noting her blue, starving face she looked away.

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove straightened her grey dress down, she always wore grey, and grabbing her twelve books she walked away.

message 17: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Emma eyed down the shelves, nothing interesting.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove paused, her eyes roaming over the bookshelves one last time and fell on a girl.

message 19: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((A girl, Emma? I hope so... :) ))

“Hi.” She said awkwardly.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove nodded, "good morning," she said, curious about the girl.

message 21: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She stood up.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Are you Emily?" she asked, she had heard about this girl.

message 23: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yes.” She said, “Are you Dove, the Ravenclaw girl.”

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove blinked at the title, and then smiled, it made sense. "Yes I am, I'm surprised you have heard about me. Not many people like me."

message 25: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Okay.” She said, she looked at the girl, studied her.

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove cocked her head, "do you read?"

message 27: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Sometimes, I prefer music.” She said.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove nodded, "but music teaches you nothing," she said, mostly to herself than to the girl.

message 29: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah, true.” She mumbled.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove shrugged, "its just fun."

message 31: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Wanna go somewhere?” She randomly asked, she didn’t know why, she might want to go to a restaurant.

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove shrugged, "ok," she said, "I have to go pay for these first though."

message 33: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Okay.” She said, and waited for her to go and pay.

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove ran to the cash register and after paying returned to the girl.

message 35: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “So where do you want to go.” She said, and took out a pice of gum, she ripped it in half and only chewed one half.

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove shrugged, "anywhere you want, and gum is very unhealthy."

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She shrugged, “You pick.” She insisted.

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Fine, Panera Bread?"

message 39: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Is it a restaurant?” She said before she even made a sound.

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yes it is," she said with a nod.

message 41: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I just ate.” She said, “Maybe we can, I don’t know go to the park, go anywhere but a restaurant...”

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove looked at her, "I doubt you have eaten, but if you wish."

message 43: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “So want to go to a park or something.” She asked

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Sure, which one?"

message 45: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “The one with a bunch of bird houses and a few benches, maybe?” She asked.

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh, ok, sure," she said as she started walking toward the door.

message 47: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She followed behind her until they reached the park.

message 48: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove smiled, "my third favorite place because of the doves."

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Emma smiled, “Cool.”

message 50: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, "they are my favorite animal."

« previous 1 3