What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Lettering Book of Alphabets
This topic is about The Lettering Book of Alphabets
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids handwriting alphabet book from 93 to 95’ Scholastic bookclub [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana Williams (zanazy) | 5 comments I am looking for a kids alphabet handwriting book that I ordered from a Scholastic bookclub catalog sometime in 93 to 95’. I was in 4th or 5th grade at the time. It taught you how to write alphabet letters in different styles, one of them being a frog alphabet. The cover was blue and had alphabet letters on it. I kept it for many years, but in one of my moves I lost it. It was no more than 50 pages.

message 3: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 989 comments I had a great lettering book (also ordered from Scholastic around that time) but I don't remember a frog alphabet (though that's not to say it isn't there!) It's by the same author as Adele mentioned but a slightly different book:

The Lettering Book

There seem to be lots of different lettering books by a range of authors, though!

There is a book called The Frog Alphabet Book but I think it's a picture book.

message 4: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1226 comments This looks promising: The Do-It-Yourself Lettering Book The Do-It-Yourself Lettering Book by Anna Burgess

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
It looks like you moved this to Solved and added "The Lettering Book of Alphabets" to the header, so that's what I'm shelving. But please, if your book is found, add a new comment saying so, otherwise it might never be noticed.

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana Williams (zanazy) | 5 comments Yes. This book was found. It was the Lettering Book of Alphabets.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Ana. Thanks for the update.