#AYEARATHON discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1018 comments Mod
How did your reading go this week?
Did you reach the goal you set for yourself?

Did you do the Theme?
The Challenge?
Or Both?

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments I managed to do the challange and the theme, which rarley happens. I finsihed Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo and read over half of The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by Robert Galbraith . As the latter one is almost 700 pages i am quite happy with my reading. I just had a great reading weekend and made reading my priority.

message 3: by Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (last edited Jun 11, 2018 12:25AM) (new)

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) I ended up DNF’ing Tales from Watership Down pretty quickly. As for the rest

#AYEARATHON books

Return to Del-FINISHED (136/136)
Always Human-FINISHED (56/56)
Immortal Nerd-NOT STARTED (0/?)
Annarasumanara-NOT STARTED (0/?)
The Burning Maze-NOT STARTED (0/?)

Other books

בלב הגבעה המסתורית-I had about 100 pages left in this from the Goatathon and I finished them
Station Eleven-I finished all of this in one day
Talmudic Re-readings: Toward a Modern Orthodox Sexual Ethic-I read another 32 pages in this

Return to Del (Deltora Quest, #8) by Emily Rodda Always Human by Ari Walkingnorth בלב הגבעה המסתורית by Ora Morag Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments Alyssa wrote: "I read about 400 pages of Voyager by Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #3). I'm super happy with my progress. This series can be pretty heavy and tedious at times (A LOT of battle descriptions which is not..."

I absolutly love this series, but i completly get what you mean. I don't like the parts where they are on ships, which happens on multiple occasions. But i know it is worth sticking to the book and i end up liking it a lot.

message 5: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I didn't finish anything but I read 119 of 1985 Stories from SOS by E.C. Myers and over 100 pages of Every Move (Every, #3) by Ellie Marney .