What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Y/A book about a 16 or 17 year old boy living in a futuristic world (possibly Mars?)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Molly (new)

Molly | 1 comments I read this book around 2010-2011 (maybe early 2012)and I picked it up in my old library in the 'New Releases'/ 'Newly Added' section.
I remember it was about a 16-17 year old boy and he was living in a futuristic city-like world. (It also might have been Mars?)Anyway, so in the first few pages I think he was on top of a building or a subway/train track and he was just introducing himself. I think he had a comm link and was talking to this girl? Later the police or some kind of agency take him and some other teenagers who might have been with him away for some kind of mission or task.
The only thing after that that I can remember is in the end they're in a cave with the antagonist (lady?)and I think they're trying to destroy the cave which is like a lab with test tubes and stuff like that.
Please help me find this book!!

message 2: by Gwilym (new)

Gwilym Meyrick | 12 comments sounds a bit like the supernauralist by eoin colfer

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Molly, are you still looking for this book or did you find it?

The Supernaturalist was Gwilym's suggestion.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.