1x1 > Ms. Waddles & Emmaleigh

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hey ooohhh

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hullo. c:

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Did you have any specific ideas:3

message 4: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 31, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Honestly no but somehow I felt like doing with either supernatural romance, insane asylum, or anything with addictions, or realistic romance. I mostly do supernatural romance, realistic romance, action, horror, fantasy, superheroes, etc

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Realistic romance is always great, but holy hell horror is fantastic. We could truly mix the two. o_o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments lol mix which two? Oh you mean realistic romance and horror? Sorry I'm out of it. ._.

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments No you're fine (: and yes o: We could do a horror and a romance ?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Do you have any ideas? I can name some based off tv shows, movies, or just general ideas.

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hmm, I really like general ideas. Uhm, we could do a .. .well, maybe their best friends and they go on a camping trip and. . .it shatters from there?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I like the sound of it. Maybe they are camping in a forest where someone is murdered and they see things or things are moving and something like that? If it sounds general enough?

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments That sounds AESOME! Maybe they even stumble across a murder house?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I love the sound of that. Let's go with that. c:

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Awesome!! Did you have a preference for: FXF, mxf, MXM

message 14: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 31, 2014 01:00PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I was thinking fxm since I usually do that a lot more.

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments That's totally fine with me (:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Want to do doubles or singles? And if either of them would you like me to go first or you?

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments We could do singles or doubles, I don't mind either way. Either would flow nicely with the story!
What do you mean by start? Like start out characters?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I mean start our charactrs. Singles is fine and I hate to ask of this but could I play the female? I've been the male a lot lately. :x

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Sure thing! ^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. Basic characters or detailed?

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Basic characters :3

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. c: Want to make yours first or shall I?

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Uhh, make yours ^.^ I'm on my phone and have to boot up the computer

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. ^-^

He'll love me no matter what and I know it. It's only a matter of time till our friendship turns into romance. Perhaps even marriage and kids. Who knows it could be happily ever after or end after!"

Caterina "Bella" Avaley

>> Blonde Hair
>> Five Feet Two Inches
>> Blue Eyes
>>Has a rose tatto on her right hand that curves up to the middle part of her arm and has the saying going straight through saying,"Love matters if you make it matter."
>> Twenty-One
>>Feminine [ female ]
>> Heterosexual [ Straight ]
>> Best Friend to your character

message 25: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Jul 31, 2014 02:27PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Ezra Bradley Torent

>>Light brown hair
>>Dark brown ((almost black eyes))
>>6'3
>>Not social
>>Music is his life
>>Twenty-Three
>>Male
>>Heterosexual
>>Best Friend

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I like him! :3

message 27: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments :3 thanks, want to start us off?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sure. Where do you think I should start off though?

message 29: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hmm, well, we could start out on the way to the woods for camping?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. I'll start off where your character is driving the both of them there and got all their supplies together and what not. ]

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Sure thing :2))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [ Sorry it took so long. I was trying to think of a good response. ]

Caterina
The young blonde was sitting in her best friend, Ezra's car with her legs curled underneath her as she was listening to the sounds of music playing on the radio. She was laughing and even smiling of joy and enthusiasm but her friend merely just looked so calm she couldn't tell if he was alright but shrugged it off because at certain times he would act like that. However Caterina merely rested her head against the window and gazed down at, Ezra. She groaned softly and glanced the scenery."How long is it going to take? Feels like we've been driving for ages silly."She giggled softly and slowly somehow drifted off into a sleepy state as her body was taking a toll from staying away for so long. Though she would definitely enjoy going camping since she usually did it with her friend and her dad when she was younger.

message 33: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((nope your fine!))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [ That's good c: ]

message 35: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Last couple of days has been nuuttss! I will reply tomorrow (: ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [ Okay c: ]

message 37: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:17PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Ezra
A lopsided grin edged onto Ezra's lips as his eyes trailed forward down the road.
"Is someone getting whiney?" Ezra shook his head, not being able to truly remember the last time he had seen Caterina so giggly, "I think you're passed the point of tired and you've merged into 'I should really be asleep right now but instead I'm just going to laugh a lot at everything' stage." Ezra flicked his signal light on and turned right onto a gravel road.
"Well, I think we have about ten to twenty minutes left, not long." He reached over and flicked her hand, chuckling to himself as he twisted the volume knob up and shook his head in a superficial way, "You know I'm too cool for time." He slowly bobbed his head to the rap song and shook his head, "Why do people like this crap." Ezra fake crinkled up his nose as he focused his eyes back down on the road.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments

Caterina
As for herself she merely slept for several hours till it felt like she couldn't sleep anymore. Though it felt like night time or rather is night time when she woke up. Caterina wiped sleep away from her eyes and gazed up at him."S-Sorry I couldn't help but sleep like I had to."She said softly before gently lacing her hand through his hand and smiling rather brightly.