The Fandom discussion

The Darkest Legacy (The Darkest Minds, #4)
This topic is about The Darkest Legacy
theories > The Darkest Legacy Theories

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kaylaaaaaaaaaa kaylaaaaaaaaaa (kaylainbookland) | 120 comments Mod
A Movie about the darkest minds! And a new book following an older Zu!

What are you looking forward to in this book?!

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) I don't really know what I'm looking forward to in the book, it's just awsome that it's about Zu, I loved her!
And omg I'm soo excited for the movie!! I hope they didn't mess it up! The trailer was awsome!

⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "I don't really know what I'm looking forward to in the book, it's just awsome that it's about Zu, I loved her!
And omg I'm soo excited for the movie!! I hope they didn't mess it up! The trailer was..."

Yeah the trailer was sooo good! I really want to see Liam and Ruby make an appearance in the new book.

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I don't really know what I'm looking forward to in the book, it's just awsome that it's about Zu, I loved her!
And omg I'm soo excited for the movie!! I hope they didn't mess it up! The trailer was..."

Have you read this yet as well?

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) no I haven't :/ And unfortunately I've missed the movie, I'm so sad! I wanted to see it so badly but it was only in theaters for a few weeks around here. Now I have to wait for the dvd

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "no I haven't :/ And unfortunately I've missed the movie, I'm so sad! I wanted to see it so badly but it was only in theaters for a few weeks around here. Now I have to wait for the dvd"

I actually really liked the movie, hopefully you do too! The Darkest Legacy was really good as well.

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) I'll definitely read it but I'll probably wait until it's available in my library, because I don't own the other books either.

message 8: by Althea ☾ (last edited Oct 05, 2018 08:29AM) (new)

Althea ☾ (themoonwholistens) I have yet to finish the third book but I was also really sad that I missed the movies in my place :( It was only in theaters for 1-2 weeks as well. I'm curious about the movie though XD