The Fandom discussion

The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
This topic is about The Wicked King
theories > The Wicked King Theories

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla Silverss (kaylainbookland) | 120 comments Mod
What do you think will happen in this book? A stronger Jude? A crueler Cardan? Romantic scenes between them?

I stare at his treacherous mouth and imagine it on me.

Okay so this was from the excerpt and I just died in anticipation

Videos with chapters from this discussion:
https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1363...

Indra (shivandra) | 5 comments I heard that there was going to be a funeral, a wedding, and merfolk in this sequel. And I hope we get to learn more about Cardan and his past. I think the wicked King will try and outsmart Jude in someway, but I doubt he will be very successful. As for romance between them, ehhhh. Not sure how I feel. OOH, i really want Cardan's POV for this book. Also I wanna learn more about Oak and about Oriana.
And I want Taryn to go bye bye. XD

Indira wrote: "I heard that there was going to be a funeral, a wedding, and merfolk in this sequel. And I hope we get to learn more about Cardan and his past. I think the wicked King will try and outsmart Jude in..."

Yeah I would love to see Cardan's thoughts about Jude because obviously he crushing hard.
I can't wait to learn more about Oak too! And yeah Taryn can choke.

Indra (shivandra) | 5 comments Cardan is crushing on her, or wishing to crush her? There is a different. XD

Indira wrote: "Cardan is crushing on her, or wishing to crush her? There is a different. XD"

Definitely both ;)

Althea ☾ (themoonwholistens) Indira wrote: "I heard that there was going to be a funeral, a wedding, and merfolk in this sequel. And I hope we get to learn more about Cardan and his past. I think the wicked King will try and outsmart Jude in..."

omg I agree that I want a Cardan POV here XD

~ Althea ~ ☾ wrote: "Indira wrote: "I heard that there was going to be a funeral, a wedding, and merfolk in this sequel. And I hope we get to learn more about Cardan and his past. I think the wicked King will try and o..."

Everyone wants that!