The Fandom discussion

Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)
This topic is about Queen of Air and Darkness
theories > Queen Of Air and Darkness Theories

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla (kaylainbookland) | 120 comments Mod
Who's excited for this? What do you think will happen?

Books on Stereo | 1 comments Kayla wrote: "Who's excited for this? What do you think will happen?"

I just want a lot characters to die. Something big has to happen in this book.

Xavier (CharlesXplosion) wrote: "Kayla wrote: "Who's excited for this? What do you think will happen?"

I just want a lot characters to die. Something big has to happen in this book."

I actually saw a theory that Will Herondale was going to come back and it made sense, something like that would be so good!

SPOILERS FOR LORD OF SHADOWS BELOW

So we learned that Clary was going to die! Do you think she'll die in Queen Of Air And Darkness?
And who else could possibly die?

message 5: by Ram (new) - added it

Ram (ram120) | 2 comments So I just finished reading LoS, and one theory formed in my mind. I think Ash is related to Sebastian Morgenstern. I mean, he has green eyes and white hair. Dunno, just a theory.

Ram wrote: "So I just finished reading LoS, and one theory formed in my mind. I think Ash is related to Sebastian Morgenstern. I mean, he has green eyes and white hair. Dunno, just a theory."

Everyone was saying Ash was Sebastian and the Seelie Queen's child because I renember the seelie queen saying she went with Sebastian.

Bookish__fangirl | 2 comments I have a feeling Julian is going to do something crazy in Queen of Air and Darkness...

Bookish__fangirl wrote: "I have a feeling Julian is going to do something crazy in Queen of Air and Darkness..."

Definitely getting those vibes too!