What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult novel about popularity among middle or high school students. Gabe is popular, may play for sports team, he's paired with less popular student for a project or science fair exhibition (involves a hover board?).

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 1 comments I am looking for a book that is very important to someone that I care about. I haven’t read it myself, but from what I know, it is about school aged students (middle school or high school). The protagonist is named Gabe. He is popular. He may play for a sports team at the school. He is paired with a less popular student (I believe a girl, but I could be mistaken) to work on a project or science fair exhibition. The project I believe involves a hover board. I don’t know when the book was published, but I know it had to have been before 2006 or 2007. I wish I had more details but I would appreciate any help you might have. Even if your recommendations don’t sound 100% like what I’ve described above, I would welcome any tips you might have. I’m so desperate to find this book.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36610 comments Mod
Melanie, I added plot details to your topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Melanie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?