Desperate BookJunkies discussion

Bring Her Back
This topic is about Bring Her Back
Monthly Group Reads in General > Bring Her Back Discussion (spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Steven (tbones) | 592 comments I just started this title and I am almost done, it's a page turner, and it will reel you in fast. Lots of Strand fans are giving it great comments on Facebook. Hope everyone is enjoying this read :o)

Steven (tbones) | 592 comments What a twisted, emotional roller coaster ride this story was. With Strand, I can never guess what direction things are going and who will survive. The way his scenes play out, make me have to reread them and think "WOW that really happened!"

Steven (tbones) | 592 comments Hey Everybody!!

It's almost the end of the month here and we should be wrapping up and wrapping our minds around Bring Her Back by Jeff Strand and I really hope this title grabbed the attention of a few of our group's members.
I had such a great time reading this title and was so saddened by the death of (view spoiler) and then stressed and held in so much suspense with his revenge...heck, failed revenge scenes. Seriously, with Strand I never know if he "really" cares about his characters or if they are expendable. The ending was quit fulfilling :)
How did you all like this title and would you like to read more by Jeff Strand in the future?