Tokyo Ghoul discussion

Locations > Red Light District

Comments Showing 1-50 of 523 (523 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 2053 comments Mod
Your typical red light district, full of sex, drugs and rock and roll ^.^

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke arrive to red district and his eyes widen. He never seen this part of town was in shock.

message 3: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure rolled his eyes, "Your first time seeing a place like this?" he asked watching Luke look around in wonder

message 4: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

//also I made a better character sheet for him if you're interested https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... //

message 5: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments ((I do like it))

Luke look at him and was embarrassed when he realize how he look like to him. He smile weakly, “No because I don’t hardly explore around place.”

message 6: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Well I could probably give you a pretty good tour, I'm somewhat of a regular around these parts,' he smirked, 'for business and other things,' he took a deep breath, inhaling the fumes from all around, getting slightly high from the secondhand smoke, just enough to loosen up a little

message 7: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke sigh softly taking a huge chance hoping the answer is what he was hoping, “Are you gay or bi just wondering?” He look around something got to his nose and he got a slight dizzy.

message 8: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure's composure faltered for a moment, his stony face softening for a second before returning to normal, 'Bi I guess, I'll bat for any team,' he shrugged. He felt a wave of relief wash over him, he'd never managed to say that about himself out-loud before

message 9: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke smile kindly for the first time. “I see that’s nice to know.” He walk up to him and kiss his neck. Without thinking.

message 10: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure tensed up when he felt Luke's breath on his neck, adrenaline rushed through him and his ghoul eye reacted as if he was being attacked, deep black veins covering half his face and his pupil pulsed with blood. It took all his strength to keep his kagune and kakuja at bay. He'd been so absorbed in family affairs recently he had become numb to other emotions.

message 11: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke sense something wrong but not sure why. He jump back a few 100 steps. He narrow his eyes not understanding this reaction. He was alarm not scared at all. He wasn’t sure how strong he was or fast. Or he would even kill him.

message 12: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure shook his head trying to calm down, slowly his eye started to turn back to normal,
'I-I'm sorry about that, I would say I'm not normally this on edge but that would be lying,' he laughed nervously.

message 13: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke title his neck and understand his reaction was very random. “I am sorry there was no warning nor a reason with my action.” He look down at the ground felt bad.

message 14: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'It's not your fault, I'm just not very good at normal things,' he chuckled trying to lighten the mood between them

message 15: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke smile lightly, “Me neither why I’m shock I end up doing that. And said what I said.” He start to miss with his finger. He was very nervous now.

message 16: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'I think we both need to work on controlling our ghoul sides, otherwise we're gonna end up on the wrong side of a sword,' he relaxed his muscles leaning against a wall trying to look as non-threatening as usual.

message 17: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke try to be serious but couldn’t help a small giggle that came out because he thought this guy was strong and serious. But in the truth he had issue of his own. “I had no idea you need control. Sorry for thinking you had all control over it.”

message 18: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Hahaha, most people by my age have control, but I guess I've been on edge ever since my youngest brother was kidnapped...' he shook his head banishing the awful memories

message 19: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke look down thinking of a fuzzy memory of what happen to his parents. He stop and narrow his eyes. He step back knowing the pain and stress this boy could be feeling.

message 20: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Sorry, I guess that was an unusual thing to tell someone upon their first meeting isn't it?' He noted, his composure started to turn back to the cool and calm he was used to, 'You really don't need to be that afraid of me,' he teased noticing Luke's further step back, 'I don't bite, well only on Tuesdays,' he chuckled staring off to the side

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke look noticing he step more and blush. “sorry wasn’t scared of you more like my defense was ready. Just I don’t know much about myself and my family. Just know that anyone that my parents knew. Will not tell me anything about who they work for and what they were. I just every time I ask anything about my parents that they get tense up and change subject fast.” He won’t say that he saw his parents death because he hardly remember it.

message 22: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'I'm sure they're just protecting you, or trying to at least. A ghoul's life is risky and terrifying and all in all kinda sucks,' he sighed, 'But it is what we are now, and we just have to learn how to live with it, I guess.' He shrugged

message 23: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke title his head thinking, “I do remember trying to easydrop I remember them saying something about my top of their bounty. Special reward for my family name. Also they said something about the collection isn’t done without my head. Why they change my name and move me very far away from I was born. Ugh is all I have.” Lately a lot of small part of his memory is coming back.

message 24: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Hmm, I might be able to help with that, I'm not sure if you noticed back there but I kill people, usually for money. If there's a bounty going for you, I'd probably be able to find out from who and how much,' he shrugged, 'Maybe even the reason why.'

message 25: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke walk closer and whisper to his ears. “But I don’t know my birth name honestly.” He step back feeling a shame on not knowing it.

message 26: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Hey that's not your fault,' he smiled trying to cheer Luke up in some way, 'It's been hidden from you so it's no suprise really thatyou don't know it.'

message 27: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke shake it off. He then look around, “Where we go first.” He did also hear about mask but he ask him later. Already to munch information had happen at once.

message 28: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Wherever you feel like,' he pushed himself off the wall and walked into the middle of the street, 'There's basically anything you could imagine down one of these ally's so take your pick,' he smirked.

message 29: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke walk up him lean over, “Is there chance I can get some beer. He had smoke in his pocket already. He didn’t much care for them but some odd reason it made him a bit relax.

message 30: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Sure the closest bar is just there actually,' he pointed to a building a couple of doors down and started to walk towards it, 'And it's cheap too,' he chuckled

message 31: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke smirk the price of things don’t bother him. He nodded and follow him. He just kind of want to have some good time.

message 32: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure walked into the bar holding the door open behind him to let Luke in, he was always a gentlemen like that. From the moment he entered he scanned the bar for problem residents and then began reading the menu to see which drink he wanted

message 33: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Like had something set and when he order he had a few drink he want mix. He knew would be prett pricy but he didn’t mind at. He look around see guys making out almost at a part they were basically blow job each other. And half naked. He start to get a little embarrassed but he knew why he was very much a virgin. He never kissed l, hold hand, date, and sex.

message 34: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'You get that a lot around here, and you may not want to stare,' he chuckled sipping his whiskey and taking a seat in one of the booths, 'Care to join me?' He asked patting the seat next to him with his hand.

message 35: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke nodded understanding what Azure mean about starring. He slowly shyly seat by him. "Im sorry I just basically a virgin on the gay side of things. I have seen sex, drugs, and killing in my entire life but, ugh shutting up now!" He smack his head knowing his ranting and not making any sense.

message 36: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Oh a little virgin boy hey?' He grinned cruely as he leaned towards Luke's ear, 'I'll let you in on a little secret...' He leaned even closer, his breath a mere whisper, 'So am I.' He smiled leaning back

message 37: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke eyes widen in shock on how close Azure was. He blush light and a lot more when he said he was too. He look at him wanting to know if he had any idea what to do. Or just observe the others.

message 38: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure chuckled to himself, 'Cute blush,' he smirked taking another mouthful of whisky and relaxing back into a normal seating position as to not crowd Luke's personal space.

message 39: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke saw the bartender motion that his was drink. He got up and went to the bar. When he arrive a man that was about 10 years old came up to him. Lean over and lick his lip. Luke grab his drink and look at the man. He step back.

The man, “I haven’t seen you around this park. Your very sexy can I take you home and play with you.”

Luke narrow his eyes and turned around before he walk back. The man grab his arms.

message 40: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'Excuse me sir, maybe you should wait until he wants to come with you.' Azure grabbed the strangers wrist hard his ghoul are glowing, 'And I really wouldn't try me if I were you.'

message 41: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke got free and walk off hating people touching him with no permission. He seat down and order another drink but request to have brought to the table this time. He drink his and look away. He couldn’t believer on the nerve of that men.

message 42: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'The nerve of some people I swear to god,' Azure growled in a low voice, 'Are you alright?' He asked Luke with concern in his eyes.

message 43: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke was basically drinking the drink fast to forget and a good time. “yes he no one. I don’t give a flipping about him.” He said with a no care in the world.

message 44: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

'If you're sure.' He smiled, relaxing back into his chair and continuing his drink. 'So tell me Luke, how does a man like you feel to finally realise what he is?' He smirked

message 45: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke look at him and the waiter came by and gave him his second drink that is mixed with a lot of strong alcholic. He gave the waiter the empty cup that he already finished. He grab the other one and drink a sip. "After this one just one more. Then I get plain beer." He smile softly. The waiter nodded understand and smirk. Luke look back at Azure.

He tap the glass for a little, "Not at all happy I act like a scared bitch. I mean serious Im usually calm and except whatever." He was very tone to his ghoul and his past when he was drunck. "Like my parents told me when I was young I was very unique whatever you call me. I was born in a lab. Something they try giving my mom someting in my birth with me."

message 46: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

Azure cocked an eyebrow at Luke, whatever he was intrigued him. He folled Luke's lead and knocked back a few drinks, mixing to get drunk faster as his tolerance was rather high, 'Do go on,' he smirked taking a shot of vodka and sliding one across the table to Luke.

message 47: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke grab the shot and took at once. He was feeling really really relax and warm inside. “They put some mix blood with my mom. No one knew what. But only thing is been trying to remember what lab for me to sneak in. Only reason why I got the job I have.”

message 48: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (last edited Jun 19, 2018 03:14AM) (new)

'So there is a brain knocking around in there,' he chuckled playfully, 'Well if you ever need a hand finding the shady places in town, let me know and I'll see what my family and I can do,' he smiled. The alcohol was making his friendly side come out.

message 49: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 162 comments Luke stop and totally forgot everything that happen lately. He look around something sense something familiar but he shake his head. Just look around the place. He then look at Azure “A scent caught my attention what should I do.” He drink the rest of the drink in one time. He got very little light headache. His cheek area were very light pink.

message 50: by Aurora, ~Aura~ (new)

' Normally I would suggest following it, but taking into account the fact you're intoxicated, I'll leave the decision up to you. Regardless of what you chose I'll back you up.' He smiled

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11