Nordic Noir discussion

Author of the Month > August 2014- Leena Lehtolainen **SPOILERS POSSIBLE!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments Leena is a new author for me! It looks like Leena Lehtolainenhas about 4 or 5 books translated, so what are you going to be reading of hers?

message 2: by Diane S ☔ (new)

Diane S ☔ Have not read any of hers so I will start with the lst one.

message 3: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments Me, too...

message 4: by Dee, the Insanity Check (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 652 comments oh and if you have the new Kindle Unlimited, her books are available via it ;)

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_greece) | 19 comments I'll try to read book #2 Her Enemy (Maria Kallio #2) by Leena Lehtolainen

message 6: by Anna, the Enabler (new)

Anna (aetm) | 192 comments ooh lovely :)
i've read a few of hers ages ago i think but in Finnish (but i don't really remember anything...). but since i'll have to be again in Finland for most august, i will try to find some of her books and read them. (and if i find something in english, bring and share)

message 7: by Melissa (last edited Aug 29, 2014 08:12PM) (new)

Melissa | 20 comments I hadn't heard of this author before. It's exciting because the only books I've read set in Finland are by James Thompson. So I'm excited to try her out.

message 8: by Elizabeth (last edited Sep 17, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_greece) | 19 comments I read Her Enemy (Maria Kallio #2) by Leena Lehtolainen , the second book in Maria Kallio series, which can also be read as a standalone. Maria is even more unconventional in this one, although she is not a police officer anymore but a lawyer.