College Students! discussion

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2)
This topic is about The Silkworm
Past Discussions of Group Reads > The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
We have one thread for each book as Goodreads has made a spoiler tag that you can use to put before anything that is a spoiler. Use your discretion as to what would be a pretty big spoiler and label it. Please put up to what page the spoiler is for.

To create the tag simply do this:

< spoiler> Blah blah blah spoilery stuff < /spoiler>

*Take out the spaces in both of the spoiler tag.

It will look like this:

(view spoiler)

Discuss away....

Nina ✿ Looseleaf Reviews ✿ (looseleafreviews) You know, I didn't like this one as well as The Cuckoo's Calling. The way everything tied together didn't shock me as much. What was so cool about the Landry case was that there were so many details I had missed, whereas with this one, there was no reasonable way for a reader to know who the murderer was without blindly guessing (at least in my opinion). Still, I loved the characters, especially the relationship with Strike and Robin.

Trine (majjalol) | 4 comments I ended up liking it better than the first book - mainly because it started out alot faster. The first book was to slow to "get off" according to my taste!
The way it was built up - the more classic way - did that I got a feeling of actually "joining" in - instead of just beeing a watcher trying to figure out all the loose ends!