YA LGBT Books discussion

Read-to-Review - complete & old > Supermassive by Nina Rossing - 0 copies left for review

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (last edited Sep 26, 2014 07:23AM) (new)

Nina Rossing (ninarossing) Hi!
My debut YA LGBT novel came out in July, and I would like to offer 5 4 3 2 0 e-copies for honest reviews here on Goodreads (Amazon and other sites optional, but would be much appreciated. Review does not have to be very long - say minimum four to five lines.)

My book is not an action-packed adventure, so readers who like more introspective contemporary stories will hopefully find it interesting :-)

Title: Supermassive

Cover: Supermassive by Nina Rossing

Publisher: Harmony Ink Press

Number of copies available : 5 1

Formats available: pdf, epub, mobi

Word count or pages: 260 pages / 87.000 words

Blurb: Eighteen-year-old Ing is torn apart by two conflicting emotions: his numbing grief for his dead mother and his enduring love for a boy named Ellis. Four years ago, while visiting his grandmother in a remote part of Norway, his mother died the same day he kissed Ellis, his summer friend. Convinced that moving to Norway will solve his issues, Ing faces his first setback when he can’t bear to talk about his mother or go anywhere near the river where she drowned. The second blow comes when he meets Ellis at school and Ellis acts like nothing happened between them.

Ing resolves to rekindle their friendship, but his infatuation only grows as he gets to know the stunning and matured Ellis. When heart-shattering secrets surface, Ing’s resolve to bare his soul to Ellis starts to unravel. Forced to face his mother's death, he second-guesses his decision to move. His growing closeness with Ellis also frightens him, because if Ellis rejects him, he'll have no one left to love. Ing must decide what losses he is willing to endure and what chances to take in order to gain resolution.

**any content warnings: No on-page sex, but some swearing and drinking. One wild animal hit by a car. Brief description of moose hunting.

Please post requests below, and I will get in touch via PM. You can also send me a PM directly.

Thanks,
Nina :-)

message 2: by Colin (new)

Colin Scala (nicoscala) | 6 comments I'm interested in reviewing this one. It sounds interesting, and I'm going to have some free time next week =)

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike | 1 comments i am really interested in reviewing this if it is still available

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina Rossing (ninarossing) I've sent you a message, Mike :-)

message 5: by Justin (last edited Sep 23, 2014 12:42AM) (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 91 comments I saw the thread title that says three copys left and also that there is four comments and figured I missed it so I hadn't checked the thread until now. If there are any copys left I would like to read and review, I have been eyeballing it and waiting for someone to comment in the group read about it so I can decide if It sounds like something I would like or not but it don't look like anyone is participating in the group read.

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena Ramirez (FluffyPunk) | 1 comments I'm interested in reviewing your book

message 7: by Colin (new)

Colin Scala (nicoscala) | 6 comments Loved the book!
Here's my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 8: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 171 comments sounds interesting. I would love to read and review this for you if there are any left to read.

message 9: by Nina (new)

Nina Rossing (ninarossing) All copies are now gone.
Thank you to all who showed interest :-)

Nina

message 10: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16467 comments Thanks for participating with us, and I enjoyed reading your book as part of our Book of the Month reading. I'm going to move this to completed threads, since there are no remaining copies. Feel free to ask me to move it back if you decide to offer more at any time.