Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Recommendation for book series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth Swift | 3 comments Looking for a new series thats like JR Wards bdb any suggestions?

message 2: by MG (new)

MG *Bury Me with My Kindle.. & a REALLY Long Charger* (martrob) | 5 comments Elizabeth Swift wrote: "Looking for a new series thats like JR Wards bdb any suggestions?"

Midnight Breed series! Here's a link to the first one --> Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian

Elizabeth Swift | 3 comments MG wrote: "Elizabeth Swift wrote: "Looking for a new series thats like JR Wards bdb any suggestions?"

Midnight Breed series! Here's a link to the first one --> Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian"

Thanks!!
Ill try it

message 4: by Sela (new)

Sela (selacarsen) | 17 comments Kit Rocha's Beyond series. Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) by Kit Rocha A series of great, well-written alpha males with a lot of depth, and some very tough heroines. Although it does lack the fangs and the extra h's. ;)

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 133 comments What are the elements of the series that you like and are looking for? That will help inform suggestions.

message 6: by Elizabeth Swift (last edited Jun 16, 2018 12:42PM) (new)

Elizabeth Swift | 3 comments PNR wrote: "What are the elements of the series that you like and are looking for? That will help inform suggestions."
Im looking for a the men who are relatable to the world around them. Men who are in charge and women who take charge a good vampire werewolf shifter would be good I'm not picky

Sela wrote: "Kit Rocha's Beyond series. Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) by Kit Rocha A series of great, well-written alpha males with a lot of depth, and some very tough heroines. Although it does lack the fangs and the e..."

Sounds interesting ill look into it