Lakeland Public Library discussion

Page to Screen > Outlander is coming to Starz!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan Crawford | 331 comments Mod
Outlander, based on the ongoing series by Diana Gabaldon, is premiering on Starz! August 9th. But, according to TVGuide, they will be making the first episode available online on August 2nd:
"Fans will be able to see the full-length sneak peek on select U.S. cable, satellite and cable affilitates as well as online through Starz.com/Outlander, the @Outlander_Starz Twitter page, the Starz YouTube page, Starz's Outlander Facebook page and the free STARZ PLAY app for U.S. users."

You can watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS01F...

I won't lie, I'm so excited about this series. I don't have Starz! Yet. But, there's still time before the 9th. :)

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 210 comments Mod
Susan wrote: "Outlander, based on the ongoing series by Diana Gabaldon, is premiering on Starz! August 9th. But, according to TVGuide, they will be making the first episode available online on August 2nd:
"Fans..."

I haven't read the books, but I'm curiuos about the tv series too. Everyone who has read the books will have to let us know if tv show stays true to the story. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Outlander appears on Netflix because I don't have Starz either :(

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizlibrarylady) | 74 comments I loved the first four books!! I can't wait to see the show!