1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > DeannaxChris

Comments Showing 1-50 of 441 (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments I don't mind, what kind of things do you like? :)

message 2: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments I understand, so realistic or supernatural?

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Realistic is great! Do you have an idea for it?

message 4: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Sounds nice, so ideas?

message 5: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments I like it... Can I be the peasants? :)

message 6: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments I'll hear them.

message 7: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Hmm... I think if you want a bit of action they sound good.

message 8: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Okay... This isn't going to be hard at all. :) I will make my charrie after you.

message 9: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Okay give me a second...

message 10: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Name: Carwen Sine

Date of Birth: 18th Of January

Place Of Birth: Paris

Appearance: http://www.colourbox.com/preview/4651...

Personality: She had always been told to be not seen or heard. Working for as a servant is all she had ever known. She is sometimes shy and quite, she works hard and cares about people a lot. But she also has a bit of a dark side from all the slaving around. She can become stubborn, short tempered and run her mouth in the worst kind of situation. But she is a very loyal person to have on your side.

History: She hasn't got much of a past to right about. Carwen was orphaned at six years old and taken to a huge manor where she would work as a servant for the rich. She has done almost all her life. She dreams of a day when one day she will be free of all the hard work.

message 11: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments You please :)

message 12: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Carwen wonders down the long corridor. Her dress was going to cut off all serculation today. She opened one of the doors and her eyes widen when she sees Ezio standing there.

message 13: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Walking and carrying." She said. "What are you doing?" She asked then blushed bright red.

message 14: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments Carwen bit her lip. "Of course sir." She slowly walked onto the balcony. She then used her clothes to wipe the window clean. She swallowed once done and moved to go back inside.

message 15: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She looked from him to the Ezio. "I'm Carwen." She said softly and shut the window gently.

((Gotta go to sleep.))

message 16: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She nods and says a soft bye. Carwen scraps her red hair out of her face then takes then picks up the washing.

message 17: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She looked over at him and her eyes widen slightly. Carwen bites her lip then carries on moving hoping not to be shouted at for staring. Her stomach rumbled and she sighed.

message 18: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She looked back as he hit the floor and a small laugh escaped. Carwen looked back at her room which he had come from. She wondered if he was a noble at all.

message 19: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She looked up at him, unsure of how to react to his big hand covering her mouth. She dropped the washing and tried to move back but just ended in up hitting the door.

message 20: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She hesitated but nodded. Her mother had taught her how to sign from an early age. She picked up her washing and left it in her room. Carwen looked down the corridor and dragged him to the servants entrance so they could go the back way.

message 21: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She nods but doesn't say anything. She walks down the narrow corridor and opens the back entrance to the library. "Here you go." She said softly. She wasn't going to ask what he was doing here.

message 22: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She bites her lip. "I'm sorry I must have taken a wrong turn." Carwen lied smoothly. "I was trying to pick up washing." She said and looks down in submission.

message 23: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments One arm circled her waist and another touched her ass. She swallowed back a scream as a hand clamped around her mouth. One second she was on her feet the next she was thrown over one of the mens shoulders. She wiggled around trying to free herself from his grasp.

message 24: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments The guard drew his sword and swiped at Arno. One of the others woke up and saw Carwen. He grabbed at her. Her eyes widened and she tried to kick him away but he kept moving closer.

message 25: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She looked up at him with wide eyes. Her breathing came fast. She finally managed to say. "They weren't after my life." She spoke quietly.

message 26: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She looked at his bloodied hand. "Are you alright?" She asked softly and moved closer to him. Her red hair fell around her face and she brushed it back as she looked at him.

message 27: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She scrubbed at the floor silently. "You don't have to help." Carwen said. This had been the second time this had almost happened to her. One of the foreign nobles had visited and they came up to her. She shivered at the memory and scrubbed harder.

message 28: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She smiled slightly and put the rags in the bucket. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I don't mean to pry but..." She pulled out the pins in her hair and tried to redo it.

message 29: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Your in a creed?" She whispered in surprise. She stopped messing her hair and they dropped to her lap.

message 30: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She blushed bright red as she looked into his eyes. Her gaze flickered down. "No problem." She mumbled softly.

message 31: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She stood too. "I want to tell you thank you for saving me." She said her cheeks still bright red. "How are you going to leave?" She asked.

message 32: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Yeah." She said and looked down embarrassed. "Well I hope you succeed with whatever your doing."

message 33: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "I don't know, is there something I should ask you?" She asks and looks up at him again.

message 34: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Oh, I'm Carwen." She smiled..

message 35: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Goodbye Arno." She said with a small wave.

message 36: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She watched him leave then sighed and walked back down the narrow walk way back to collect her washing.

message 37: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments She walked through one of the rooms that wasn't in use. Carwen froze when she heard movement. It was the same man she had cleaned the window for earlier.

message 38: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Oh me? Yeah." She smiled and quickly put her hair back into her cap.

message 39: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Putting my hair into my cap." She said softly. "Proper maid attire."

message 40: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Of course." She said and bowed her head.

message 41: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Carwen and you are Ezio." She said with a smile and walked closer to him.

message 42: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Maids gossip about everything." She laughed then covered her mouth. "Probably shouldn't have said that."

message 43: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Umm..." She looks down embarrassed. "Do you really want to know?" Carwen asked.

message 44: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "That your handsome and tall and nice and other stuff." She says quietly.

message 45: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Some of it." She says and looks back up at him.

message 46: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "That's for me to know." She says quietly.

message 47: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "No." She says softly as she looks up into his eyes.

message 48: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Why do you want to know?" She asked and bit her lip.

message 49: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "Then what do you think about me?" She asked.

message 50: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 23693 comments "I think you are handsome, kind and tall." She smiled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9