NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 62 comments Oh, bother. I have forgotten how to show my NetGalley badges. I think I right-clicked and saved them to a file and cannot access them from here. There's a copy & paste thingy but don't know how that works.

message 2: by Nostalgia Reader (last edited Jun 13, 2018 08:20AM) (new)

Nostalgia Reader (nostalgia_reader) | 7 comments You can either click the "copy" button under the badge, or just select and copy the entire block of text in the box next to the badge.

Click over, ideally in another tab, to your Goodreads account, go to edit it (profile pic, then account settings), and then paste the code into your "about me" section wherever you want it.

This would also be the same method to use if you wanted to add it to a discussion post or review. Make sure, if you need to move it around in your profile/post, you select the entire code block again (everything within the <>).

I know this method also works for adding badges to Wordpress blog pages & widgets, if you have one.

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 62 comments YAY!!! It came up with image error at first but when I checked back to the profile page it had worked. Many thanx for your help