Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > I can´t set a book as a primary edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Héctor (new)

Héctor (hectordomingo) | 3 comments Hi again.
I´ve tried setting the book ISBN 172043655X as the primary edition for my work "El circo mágico de David," but the link in details section directs to a missing page and does not allow me to do it.
Would you please do that for me?
Thank you very much!

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26909 comments Unfortunately, librarians cannot set the default edition. If you are unable to do so, you need to contact support for assistance.

support @ goodreads (dot) com OR
https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...

message 3: by lethe (last edited Jun 09, 2018 08:58AM) (new)

lethe | 14878 comments Someone had changed the author name on the current default edition to Héctor Domingo V. Maybe that was the problem?

I have corrected the author name. If you still cannot set the default, you need to contact Support, as Sandra said.

message 4: by Héctor (new)

Héctor (hectordomingo) | 3 comments Thank you, Sandra
I´m going to to contact support for assistance.

Sandra wrote: "Unfortunately, librarians cannot set the default edition. If you are unable to do so, you need to contact support for assistance.

support @ goodreads (dot) com OR
https://www.goodreads.com/about/c..."

message 5: by Héctor (new)

Héctor (hectordomingo) | 3 comments lethe:
Thank you for correct the author name in the book.
I´ll do what Sandra said.

lethe wrote: "Someone had changed the author name on the current default edition to Héctor Domingo V. Maybe that was the problem?

I have corrected the author name. If you still cannot set the default, you need ..."

Lethe

lethe wrote: "Someone had changed the author name on the current default edition to Héctor Domingo V. Maybe that was the problem?

I have corrected the author name. If you still cannot set the default, you need ..."