The Challenge Factory discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
♦Factory Archives♦ > August Employee of the Month ~ Lanelle

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenne (last edited Jul 31, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments

is.....

Congrats Lanelle! So tell us a little bit about yourself!

1. What are your 5 favorite books?
2. What is your favorite genre?
3. Where do you live?
4. What's your favorite color?
5. Name 2 books that you didn't like.
6. What is/was your profession?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
8. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
9. If you could have lunch with an author, who would you choose?
10. What are your hobbies besides reading?
11. What's your favorite thing about/at TCF?
12. Who's your top 3 authors?
13. Do you have any pets, and if so what are they and what are their names?
14. What's your favorite thing to eat?
15. What method of reading do you prefer i.e. Kindle, paperback, audio, etc?
16. What are you currently reading?
17. What book did you just finish?
18. Name a book, author, or series that you loved and wouldn't of know about if it weren't for Goodreads.
19. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and what book is he/she from?
20. Where's your favorite place to go on vacation to?

Bonus:
Tell us 3 things about yourself

message 2: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Congratulations Lanelle!!! You deserve it!!

message 3: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16220 comments Mod
Way to go Lanelle!

message 4: by Lanelle, Production Chief (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:26AM) (new)

Lanelle | 13379 comments Mod
Thanks, Paris and Ezi!

message 5: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

Here are my answers:

1. What are your 5 favorite books? Persuasion, Flying Dutch, A Civil Campaign, To Die For and The Weaver Takes a Wife
2. What is your favorite genre? something I call 1800's romantic suspense (examples: Silent in the Grave, And Only to Deceive and The Blackstone Key: A Novel)
3. Where do you live? hot and sunny Arizona, USA
4. What's your favorite color? bright and cheerful orange
5. Name 2 books that you didn't like. I really didn't care for The Graveyard Book and Pemberley Ranch.
6. What is/was your profession? I've been a stay-at-home mom.
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Ah, green and cool northern Oregon.
8. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Baskin Robbins Quarterback Crunch - It's only available during football season :(
9. If you could have lunch with an author, who would you choose? Shannon Hale
10. What are your hobbies besides reading? playing the piano and playing with my grandkids
11. What's your favorite thing about/at TCF? I love how nice and supportive everyone is.
12. Who's your top 3 authors? Georgette Heyer, Frances Hodgson Burnett and Jayne Ann Krentz
13. Do you have any pets, and if so what are they and what are their names? The only pet in the house right now is my daughter's guinea pig, which she named Mitya. (I tried to tell her that guinea pigs are from South America and not Russia, but she didn't care.)
14. What's your favorite thing to eat? Snickers Blizzard from Dairy Queen - yum!
15. What method of reading do you prefer i.e. Kindle, paperback, audio, etc? Kindle, then maybe a hardback book
16. What are you currently reading? Enchanted, Inc.
17. What book did you just finish? The Thief of Always
18. Name a book, author, or series that you loved and wouldn't of know about if it weren't for Goodreads. The Bronze Bow
19. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and what book is he/she from? Pollyanna from Pollyanna - I love her positive outlook on life.
20. Where's your favorite place to go on vacation to? Grandpa's cabin up on Mount Graham

Bonus:
Tell us 3 things about yourself
1. I have long blonde hair.
2. I was a drama major in college.
3. I have a daughter getting married at the end of the month.

message 6: by V_Nerdbooks (new)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Whoop whoop congrats Lanelle x

message 7: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

Thanks you, Vicci.

message 8: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 757 comments Congrats! You've definitely been reading hard and having fun with lots of different challenges.

message 9: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

Leslie wrote: "Congrats! You've definitely been reading hard and having fun with lots of different challenges."

That's true. And a couple of the challenges I've pulled you into, you have then proceeded to win!

How many of those answers were surprises to you?

message 10: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Lanelle wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Congrats! You've definitely been reading hard and having fun with lots of different challenges."

That's true. And a couple of the challenges I've pulled you into, you have then pro..."

Baskin robbins Pralines & Cream AND Strawberry Cheesecake AND World Class Chocolate--my all time favorite flavors

message 11: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

The Baskin Robbins in our neighborhood is making the cake for my daughter's wedding reception. I can't wait to see what people's reactions will be.

message 12: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Lanelle wrote: "The Baskin Robbins in our neighborhood is making the cake for my daughter's wedding reception. I can't wait to see what people's reactions will be."

yummmmmmmm

message 13: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 757 comments I couldn't have answered the book questions,maybe not the Oregon question, but not surprised no. BR is doing her cake? Whose idea was that?

message 14: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

Leslie wrote: "I couldn't have answered the book questions,maybe not the Oregon question, but not surprised no. BR is doing her cake? Whose idea was that?"

Since Maria decided to have an ice cream bar for her refreshments, I thought it made sense to have a ice cream wedding cake. Luckily, Maria liked the idea.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.