Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

It's 31st of July!! Happy birthday Harry Potter AND JK Rowling❤️

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Norah Alsultan happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy biiirthdaay my "FIRST LOVE" of my books !! __Harry Potter ❤️

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy biiirthdaay my "BEST WRITER IN THE WORLD!! __JK Rowling ❤️

Thank you for give me many things I was can't take these with out you ..!

I Love you so more .. ❤️

message 2: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jul 31, 2014 07:35AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall Yay! You're right, Norah! I think many of us have a lot of gratitude -- and well-warranted gratitude -- to Rowling! Her books are splendid... and I have yet to find an un-entertaining passage. So-Happy birthday to J.K. Rowling! (And Harry Potter).

Ahem. They're quite grand.

Sarah Oh, yeah! Happy birthdayyyy!

Sienna of the Ray-Burnished Hills wrote: "Yay! You're right, Norah! I think many of us have a lot of gratitude -- and well-warranted gratitude -- to Rowling! Her books are splendid... and I have yet to find an un-entertaining passage. So-H..."

You stole the words from my mouth, lol. I've read a ton of books and have a huge tbr pile but still constantly reread Harry Potter, so thanks for those amazing books!

Iris True that, I've read this series countless times. Happy Birthday J.K. Rowling! (And Harry)

Sophie Happy Birthday!! To the boy who lived and the amazing women who created him (Rowling not Lily!)

message 6: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle They're both such an inspiration. Both of them have changed my life for the better. Happy Birthday Jo and Harry <3

message 7: by Norah (last edited Jul 31, 2014 02:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Norah Alsultan Sнαн∂ια wrote: "Also a happy belated birthday to Neville!"

Yes of course! Happy birthday Neville ❤️

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall Sarah, I'm pleased I expressed that!! She really changed literary scenes, and despite hagiographies, she is a wonderful, wonderful person!!

Ooh! And Neville, too, he always was a winner :).

Anna Happy happy birthday! She has made the world a better and more magical place by giving us Harry Potter, but more importantly by being the wonderful person that she is. (:

TheBohemianBookworm Sorry I'm late! Happy Birthday to the writer of THE BESTSELLING BOOK SERIES OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!
You're my hero Jo! Couldn't imagine life without your wonderful series! Thank you for you're outstanding gifts!!!!

Gretchen happy birthday harry potter, j k rowling, and we musnt forget neville longbottom!!!!! happy bday guys! we'll never forget u!!!! joanne, your books will be my FAVORITE series FOREVER,,,