Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Looking for ARC readers for my YA/LGBT coming of age novel (Sending free copies)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Metzler (iblamethestars) | 5 comments I'm looking for people who will be willing to receive an ARC of my novel, read it, leave a rating and honest review. I've linked the book so you can read about it. If you think you can help, please leave a comment. Those who are willing to help will be included on a thank-you page in the final copy of the book.

message 2: by Yuuki (new)

Yuuki Nakashima (yuukin) | 20 comments Hello Alissa!
I visited your book page and I'm interested in it. Since I don't read digital books, I'd love to read and review it if I can receive a physical copy. I live in Japan and the shipping fee should be expensive, so I'll give up if you can not send it to my country.

message 3: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Metzler (iblamethestars) | 5 comments Yuuki,
Thank you for showing interest. But shipping is much too expensive. Thank you anyway.

message 4: by Larisa (new)

Larisa I. | 1 comments Hi, I visited your page and read the synopsis of Brooklyn and I'm hooked. I'd like to receive your ARC novel and review it :) Thank you for the opportunity and good luck with it.

message 5: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Metzler (iblamethestars) | 5 comments Larisa,
Thanks. I’ve messaged you.

message 6: by Mamta (new)

Mamta Menon (mamtamenon) | 3 comments Hi A,

I would love to read your work. Kindly let me know more about it. :)

message 7: by Tala (new)

Tala | 1 comments Hello! I’ve read the synopsis and it sounds good. I’d love to get an ARC copy to help you out :).