The Official History Chicks Podcast Book Club discussion

June Book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (mommytucker) | 157 comments Mod
Alright everyone, I apologize for being MIA recently. Last month just about killed me with all of my kid's ball games, dance recitals (& practices), award ceremonies, etc on top of graduate finals/papers that were due last month as well. Needless to say, I barely made it out of the month of May with my sanity. I fell really far behind on the book club and I fully apologize for that!

However, now that the month of May is over (thank goodness) let us get started with the month of June's book choice. I figured that it would be fun for everyone to get a vote this month on which book they would like to read so place your vote by Sunday evening and keep a look out for what June's book of choice will be!

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber (mommytucker) | 157 comments Mod
Well, the votes were cast and with the additional votes from our GoodReads page, it was a lost one between We Two & Cleopatra BUT We Two: Victoria and Albert won the vote this month! Woohoo! 👏🏼

I will provide questions/comments throughout the month to provide discussions on what we are reading but if you have any thoughts beforehand, feel free to post them!

I am super excited to read this one and look forwArd to hearing what you have to say. Enjoy! 😄