Nero (Made Men, #1) Nero discussion

*spoiler* Chloe

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Did Chloe cut her own face?

Sunny I don't think so... at least I hope not. I originally thought Cassandra may have done it but towards the end I wasn't quite sure it was her anymore. I'm still super suspicious of her dad though and that whole "accident" thing and not wanting to be touched.

Daisy I think she was kidnaped and her dad covered it up. And maybe it was the mob or the mob helped her because didn't Lucca say how it took them a while to get mayor in their pocket. Idk crazy theories right now.

message 4: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary I thought the book was pretty clear that the Cassandra mob didnt' do it, and there was no accident. My theory that Chloe did it herself was out of the guilt from participating in the hazing of Elle...and Elle seems to stay in that school because she feels some sort of guilt/obligation towards Chloe...which doesn't seem to make sense unless Chloe's scars have something to do with Elle.

I don't understand why the two of them didn't leave the school together...hope this gets resolved in a sequel.

Katie Tooley I am thinking her Dad had something to do with it. But the fun will be reading little bits and pieces from the other books... aka Vincent's Amo's ... and have all of that lead up to Chloe and Lucca's story. I wonder how Lucca is going to pay Elle back. He did tell her that he owed her. I am guessing that it is because she protected Chloe. Thoughts?

Gayatri Daisy wrote: "I think she was kidnaped and her dad covered it up. And maybe it was the mob or the mob helped her because didn't Lucca say how it took them a while to get mayor in their pocket. Idk crazy theories..."

I definitely agree with your theory! This seems to make a lot of sense since it seems like Lucca takes a personal responsibility for the scars on Chloe's face!

Tarron Does anyone know when the next book will come out..... Freaking loved this book!!!

message 8: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Burch Daisy wrote: "I think she was kidnaped and her dad covered it up. And maybe it was the mob or the mob helped her because didn't Lucca say how it took them a while to get mayor in their pocket. Idk crazy theories..."

This is my theory too. I cannot wait for the next book. It's going to be such an addictive series.