Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Short Story (1160 words)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (new)

Liv Hauvuy (livhauvuy) | 29 comments Hi :)
I've written this short psychological thriller for my English class and I'm just looking for someone who can give me some tips and edits. Happy to swap for anything of equal/similar length, I have a lot of experience with beta reading! It's titled "Number Seven." Let me know if you're interested!

message 2: by Violet (last edited Jun 09, 2018 02:21PM) (new)

Violet Rayz | 19 comments A psychological thriller at less than 1200 words? That, my friend, is a talent. I'll read it. Message me and I'll give you my email address. Looking forward to it.

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Balson | 36 comments Hello Liv. I'm interested in us swapping stories. Mine is science fiction about 3800 words. Hit me up on ericbalson2015@gmail.com if that sort of thing is up your alley.

message 4: by Liv (new)

Liv Hauvuy (livhauvuy) | 29 comments Violet wrote: "A psychological thriller at less than 1200 words? That, my friend, is a talent. I'll read it. Message me and I'll give you my email address. Looking forward to it."

Hi Violet! I'm terrible at Goodreads-ing but my email address is oliviahauvuy@gmail.com. Just shoot me an email and I'll share it with you asap. Thank you so much for the interest!