Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 64k Adult Fantasy Novel (Not Erotica)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 3 comments I am looking for some beta readers for my finished 64K Adult Fantasy novel before publishing. This book does have graphic scenes such as rape, sexual themes, profanity, and violence. It is NOT an erotica novel. Here is my books blurb,

The Book of Zodiacs tells a deep and dark twisted tale of two intertwined fates; Sparrow and Nuriel.

Kidnapped from her world called Reinharth and taken to another world called Eldwire, Sparrow is forced to live a life filled with torture and pain. When the queen forces Sparrow’s power to awaken in the worst way possible, she realizes she released an ancient darkness within Sparrow. A darkness that just might consume her.

When a man named Nuriel is kicked out of a world called Ambrose, he embarks on a journey to find himself; but instead he finds Eldwire and a peculiar curse. With rogues running rampant, hostile natives and a strange illness spreading, Nuriel is in the fight of his life. Unable to return home, he must fight his way through Eldwire or risk certain death.

With raised stakes, secrets and lies, the two of them must come together to stop an even bigger evil before it’s too late.

Let me know if interested!

SamOfKeenFables | 1 comments I would be interested in reading it! Feel free to PM me.

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Stannage (lucestannage) | 4 comments ooo that sounds good! if you are able to turn the background of it pink to help me actually read (I have meers-irlen syndrome and cant make out words otherwise) I'd love to give it a look. Feel free to PM me.
Luce

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Emsley | 3 comments Hi, I'm just scrolling through the lists for something interesting to read... if you still want someone to read it then feel free to PM me. I'm looking for a beta reader for my adult dark science fiction-non-erotica novel too so this caught my eye.