What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiance leaves his woman after she tells him she has spent years faking her orgasm. The only way she has been able to climax is in her dreams, her mother takes her to see a doctor about this issue.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iamme (new)

Iamme | 4 comments The book is about a woman who's fiance leaves her after she tells him she has spent years faking her orgasm. The only way she has been able to climax is in her dreams, her mother takes her to see a doctor about this issue.

Please if somebody could find out the name of this book I'd be very greatful.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
When did you read this? What format--paper, ebook, audio? Was it old or new when you read it? When is it set? Where is it set?

message 3: by Iamme (new)

Iamme | 4 comments I haven't read actually read the book, I read the synopsis and I was supposed to order it but then I lost the page. This was back in 2012, I believe it was a new read.

Besides the synopsis all I know is that it was a work of fiction, I believe set in the states. I know my information isn't very helpful. Thank you

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Aug 14, 2016 06:45PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Iamme, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Iamme (new)

Iamme | 4 comments Omg Hi I'm still looking for this please

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Iamme, is this a contemporary romance with paranormal/fantasy elements?

Can you describe the hero - his job, personality, hobbies, family/friends, etc.?

message 7: by Iamme (new)

Iamme | 4 comments Oh wow, I couldn't really say, this was so long ago. I believe it was a contemporary romance even then I'm not too sure. The hero was a therapist of some sort, sorry not much help I know it was a long shot lol

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Still looking now?