Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Book Recommendations > Icelandic/Nordic PNR or Steampunk!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 11 comments I loved Riveted and just burned through Heart of Fire and Storm of Desire - I adore the historical Nordic setting and am looking for more books like these, please!!

message 2: by Sela (new)

Sela (selacarsen) | 30 comments Frozen by Meljean Brook Frozen by Meljean Brook is a short/novella about a contemp cursed Norse shifter.

The Last Viking (Viking II, #1) by Sandra Hill Sandra Hill's Viking series is over-the-top fun Viking time travel. She does some really great writing on Viking culture, whether the book is set in present-day or in the past.

Runespell (Legends and Lore) by Sela Carsen I have a short story about a cursed Norse shifter (yes, it's very different from Meljean's!)

The Wolves of Fenrir Box Set by Sela Carsen And a SFR series featuring Norse-based alien shifters.

I'd love to see a Norse Steampunk romance! It's on my "list of things to write someday when I have time." *gg*

message 3: by Myst (new)

Myst | 108 comments Its not pnr, but more of a horror vampire story set in Sweden. Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist

message 4: by alicat ♡➹♡ (last edited Jul 12, 2018 02:44PM) (new)

alicat ♡➹♡ Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young Yes it is YA but there is definitely a strong romance and I really liked it.

As for Steampunk have you read Bec's London Steampunk series? It is fantastic if you haven't.