99 cent Bestsellers discussion

women's fiction > On sale for month of June

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran (new)

Fran McNabb (goodreadscomfran_mcnabb) | 10 comments A Light in the Dark by Fran Mcnabb
Fran Mcnabb

A secluded cabin in the snow-covered mountains of WV offers Margaret Daniels an escape from the holiday chaos, but little did she know that when she opened the door for park worker Paul Reynor, she'd be letting in a spark of sunshine that makes her question her life. She and Paul must find a way to bridge the cultural gap and awaken in them the possibility of a second chance at love.
This Clean Read sweet romance is available through June 30 for $.99
http://a.co/i0IQC2D

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie Dry | 14 comments Alien Mine, the first book in the Zyrgin Warrior Series is available for 99c to celebrate the release of the fifth book in the series.

In a bleak future where government systems are breaking down and lawless bands of men terrorize the country, botanist Natalie Hanson fears for her life and hides in a cave in the Rocky Mountains. When she is captured by human raiders, a fierce alien appears and slays her attackers. Natalie is now held captive in her own cave by the sexy and striking alien commander, Zacar, who informs her that she will be his breeder. Natalie soon realizes that these aliens worship strength. So what will happen when Zacar finds out she has severe asthma?

Alien Mine