What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Weekend Boyfriend
This topic is about Weekend Boyfriend
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Gay Erotica! Around 2016. Two male best friends one has feelings for the more masculine one. The other guy was dumped by his girlfriend but he already bought a ticket to a trip! In the trip the two fell in love with each other! [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments Hi sorry to ask again and I know this is one of those books that are kinda cliché
But the story is about this best friends two guys the other guy just broke up with his girlfriend and he needed to blow off some steam so they went to the trip that he already purchased the tickets for.

In the trip the other guy started spying on his best friend admiring how hot he is and then something happened between them. I found a similar one called Curious by Seth King but that’s not the one that I read before.

Hope y’all can help

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (last edited Jun 07, 2018 02:28PM) (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Was the masculine one a football player and the other one maybe a cheerleader? And they go to Hawaii together?

Edit: No, probably not. I was thinking of Double Full by Kindle Alexander but upon skimming the first couple of chapters, it doesn't really fit (they weren't close friends and neither just broke up with his girlfriend; he just happened to have the place in Hawaii).

message 3: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments Sam wrote: "Was the masculine one a football player and the other one maybe a cheerleader? And they go to Hawaii together?

Edit: No, probably not. I was thinking of Double Full by [author:Kind..."

Thanks for this! It sounds like a good read. However it’s not the one that I’m looking for.

message 4: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments I just remember this one part of the book where they just got back from the trip and all the other guys’ stuff where gone because that’s how selfish his ex-girlfriend is.

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

message 6: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments Ayshe wrote: "Weekend Boyfriend maybe?"

YES! OMG THANK YOU.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Weekend Boyfriend (other topics)
Double Full (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kindle Alexander (other topics)