What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Wicked
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy book maybe YA, about human girl hunting dark beings/elves. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gee (new)

Gee | 2 comments Okay so around 2014-2015 time is when I read this book. I believe it's like a trilogy.
Maybe spoilers ahead?
It's about a human girl in college who is also a hunter of dark elves i'm guessing that come out from a magical portal somehow. Also, there's a male character who is introduced and a love interest. She also has a little fairy friend that she is keeping a secret from everyone who lives with her and orders things online all the time. I read it on a PDF version online. I found it on goodreads top books to read I believe in fantasy fiction area. I don't remember the author or name unfortunately or the cover art.

message 2: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel (thatgirlbookworm) | 33 comments This is 100% Wicked by Jennifer Armentout
Wicked
Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

It has everything, down from girl in college who hunts elves, the fairy friend, and the love interest :)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 51 comments Yes its Wicked I agree with the above. LOVE this series!!

message 4: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel (thatgirlbookworm) | 33 comments Gee, was Wicked the book you were looking for?

message 5: by Gee (new)

Gee | 2 comments Mel wrote: "This is 100% Wicked by Jennifer Armentout
Wicked
Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

It has everything, down from girl in college who hunts elves, the fairy friend, and the love interest :)"

YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wicked (other topics)